1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fantasy Marussia RIZLA Team 1.0

Fantasy skin of the marussia with little changes...

1. Last edited: May 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Uhm, I don't know but I find the render unfavorable. Was it finished? Maybe a proper ingame screenshot would be better.
    The livery itself looks interesting though :thumbsup:

3. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Isn't this just the original Marussia with different colour palette and the Rizla+ logo on the cockpit? Come on, this is too cheap, you could at least make a different design.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The render looks awful, but the car livery looks nice

5. It's too difficult to change the design with the mirroring and limited texture...

6. This is absolutely the best skin of marussia 2013.
    Can you try replacing the black with gray McLaren?I think it would be fantastic ;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Awww . My eyes. Jesus. They hurt so much after seeing this render. :D:D
    BTW not bad. But the reflection is just too high on the render , as said by others a ingame screen would have been better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. metallic paint, sooooooooooo shiiiiiinnyyyyyyyy :cool:

9. Yep. I didn't think that anyone would be willing to use chrome effect for a color other than grey lol.

10. LOL i'm mistaken. it's metal effect in this render not metallic paint :D
    metallic paint won't be looks like metal finished in the render :D

11. Yep. I realised that at first glance. It's not metallic paint. That would be less shiny than this.

12. abruptly:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. Your choice of words is kinda strange?Abruptly? Didn't you want to write amazing?

14. blame his russian translator

15. Haha. Yep. But we can't force anyone here to learn proper english.

16. Very NICE job, detail is sweat!!! super creative to come up with the concept. Keep it up Mr. Ruiz

17. Yes, It's metal effect. I'm trying to find a similar configuration to that of ML (or similars), but I'm not very good at Keyshot. You can save a configuration as default (or something)?

18. you can select "paint" effect for each materials (body, body_decal etc) on materials tab. plus with a good balance in brightness & contrast, size & height on environment and brightness and gamma you will get proper result.
    ADDITION
    metal effect suits better for chrome finished car like mclaren

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  19. I don't really touch the environment at all except the brightness and contrast. I don't think height and size effects the render that much.

20. thanks. On the next project I applicate it.:thumbsup: