Fantasy - Lamborghini Skin

Textures High and Low and materials.xml file.
2013-03-10_00008_zps24f7347c.jpg

Meant to replace Toro Rosso, forgot to mention that.

Also, if somebody wants the layered psd files I can upload them somewhere. Some people might not like the big static number or might want to play with it.

Let me know.

Textures High and Low and materials.xml file.
2013-03-10_00008_zps24f7347c.jpg

Meant to replace Toro Rosso, forgot to mention that.

Also, if somebody wants the layered psd files I can upload them somewhere. Some people might not like the big static number or might want to play with it.

Let me know.

Great work but this skin deserve a better numbers more... artistic! ;-)
If you have a psd files I like permission for try chance for another font.

Ha! Sure, I'll upload in a couple of hours and send you a link.

Layered PSD files for this skin. Look at the "simple" group for what is a simplified version of the final skin. Use it for the overall gold skin color. If you venture into "lambo-skin" look out for a couple non-vector logos on the front wings with backgrounds and a couple shapes blocking out graphic elements and the generic carbon fibre stuff.

http://rapidshare.com/files/239893638/lambo-031013-0623pm.rar

can you make this for force india man it looks gr8!!!
Sorry DimTet, I can't. Takes too much time, would like to get around to actually playing this game. You can get the layered PSD file I uploaded and go for it. I will be releasing the full team eventually, most of that stuff is interchangeable. You could also replace the Force India with the Toro Rosso model but I have no idea how to do that (search around RD though).
Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back