1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Fantasy Force India 2014 Skin HD. 0.5

Force India 2014 Fantasy Livery HD.

1. Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Force India 2014 Skin HD. - Force India 2014 Fantasy Livery HD.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Excellent work men!:confused::cool::p:D:thumbsup:
    you do the rest of the fantasy livery`s?
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maybe,when the teams unveil their new cars:).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. amazing work:cool:.

5. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    maybe?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    GREAT :D:D:D:D:D

6. Looks very good! Nice work.

7. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Interesting! I'm looking forward a red/gold colour scheme like in 2008. Props to you! :thumbsup:

8. Lol this one is simply brutal amazing. Very nice job, bro :thumbsup: . The design is just fantastic :)
    Edit: If you would finish the whole teampack this pack would be completely stunning. Just a tip. Or should I finish it for you?I can do it if you want it mate :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lol for a 0.5 version looks that very nice :) good work!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Edit: Maybe in the future...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  11. In-game the car looks AMAZING thanks,looking for the full team,you should make more cars your designs are awesome..

12. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Man you're addicted to mods, jesus, I see you everywhere trying to help others with complete teampack. You need some time to relax! :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Nope. I'm just feeling excited about this car. It looks so badass that it's a shame that it's not full teampack :thumbsup:. It deserves to be finished. Also I haven't even worked on anything for a whole week. Might do a fantasy 2014 car for Mercedes or for Sauber but only car cause teampack is very time consuming. No need for relax as I'm relaxing with music everyday :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  14. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

I haven't uploaded in a long time, I've finished my McLaren and Williams but still didn't pack it up. Soon... I guess. :whistling: :sneaky:

15. This is a nice looking car, well done

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nice work - care to enlighten me on the colour choice? Looks really nice, but why Black and Blue? I'd love to see that in Red and Gold like in the early days of Force India!

:thumbsup:

17. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Perez + Telmex = Blue White Black?

18. What's wrong with the color combination? I do think it fits the car very well. Should it be any other color in your opinion?

19. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

I was answering Matthews question regarding colours used. I wasn't making a statement, and even if I was why do you feel the need to question me? So if the colours used are alright by you, they must be alright by everyone else in the world?