Fantasy Ferrari

Benutzername

No there isn't as such.

Plus we would like all mods that need updating to go through the new resource centre, just like all new mods MUST go through it, whether external links are used or not.

What i can try (it seems to work). Is if you add the new version via the resource centre

Resource Centre - Click add resource button

Make the description minimal, then once the new thread is automatically created, I can merge the old posts into the new one.

Bear in mind, that because this old thread has old time stamps, every merged post will be placed BEFORE your new opening post in the new thread. This is is why I said keep the new post minimal. Your original post at the top of this thread WILL become the new first post in the new thread. If you see what I mean.

Don't forget that it would be better to zip the mod up into a single file, and either upload to RD, or use one external link.

Benutzername

No there isn't as such.

Plus we would like all mods that need updating to go through the new resource centre, just like all new mods MUST go through it, whether external links are used or not.

What i can try (it seems to work). Is if you add the new version via the resource centre

Resource Centre - Click add resource button

Make the description minimal, then once the new thread is automatically created, I can merge the old posts into the new one.

Bear in mind, that because this old thread has old time stamps, every merged post will be placed BEFORE your new opening post in the new thread. This is is why I said keep the new post minimal. Your original post at the top of this thread WILL become the new first post in the new thread. If you see what I mean.

Don't forget that it would be better to zip the mod up into a single file, and either upload to RD, or use one external link.

Ok, sounds good.

The file was old and i was new, of course it will be added with the resourece manager and in a zip file.

So the only thing which is missing is the file itself ^^

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing