1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fantasy Caterham HD & DHD 1.0

Replacement Fantasy Caterham

1. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Caterham HD & DHD v1.0 ( ML2166 ) - Replacement Fantasy Caterham

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Amazing job man.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Phenominal job once again,DHD too,you know i'm more than impressed,thank you.:cool::notworthy:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Look at this car.Absolutly amazing new fresh design.Great job once again:thumbsup::inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for great job!
    Very nice and high quality !!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome quality as usual.Great design.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ML, thank you so much for this, I was affraid that you would not release it as you seemed unhappy with the result. Honestly, this is an amazing livery, same with the Ferrari you were working on. I hope you will also release that Ferrari.

8. Thanks for uploading this, ML. I know you were contemplating whether or not to.
  9. Superb attention to detail as usual ML. Top.
  10. ML2166, you are Maestro !
  11. Dear ML, your work is absolutely stunning. I downloaded your previous released fantasy car packages. They're wicked! I hope you gonna complete a full Grid with your fantastic cars. :thumbsup:
  12. Super!!! No words!!!:cool:
  13. Now then, that is beautiful, even nicerer than the real one
  14. Hi ML,

This Caterham concept is absolutely amazing! this should be adopted by the real team, their cards would look much better than they are at the present moment.

May I ask you a little favour, would it be possible for you to make a render of the helmets from all angles (front, sides, rear, top) they look simply gorgeous.

Thank you,
  15. :thumbsup:SUPER