Fantasy 2014 Fly Emirates McLaren

Skins Fantasy 2014 Fly Emirates McLaren 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

realitychecked

TheJlfan
TheJlfan submitted a new resource:

Fantasy 2014 Fly Emirates McLaren - MP4-29 fantasy livery for F1 2013

Done in DHD (8192x8192) and HD (4096x4096), for high-end PCs use DHD and for medium-end use HD. No SD in here.

Fantasy MP4-29 livery with driver, pitcrew and racecrew textures. Doesn't replace Pérez although it says Magnussen in the pod. Back up your files before installing. If you see any mistakes please post it in the discussion, I'd appreciate it. :)

To install, just replace the folders into the game directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013

I have lack of time for...​

Read more about this resource...

Could have looked better with all the red colored parts you have left been orange as well to keep in the scheme but others may disagree with my thoughts , Overhaul a nice skin:)

I Tried last night for over 2 hours rendering and raytracing your livery ,
The mclaren because everything is black I get all the chrome and everything perfect now , And the car looked amazing but all the black logo,s are chrome too and could not get them to show properly 100% they was about 50% ghosted so sorry I was unable to make a render for you ,
Maybe next time I make some nice shots as I have too much time on my hands now I have stopped all my F1 Projects:thumbsup:

I Tried last night for over 2 hours rendering and raytracing your livery ,
The mclaren because everything is black I get all the chrome and everything perfect now , And the car looked amazing but all the black logo,s are chrome too and could not get them to show properly 100% they was about 50% ghosted so sorry I was unable to make a render for you ,
Maybe next time I make some nice shots as I have too much time on my hands now I have stopped all my F1 Projects:thumbsup:
I can easly make it with Keyshot. It's just a little trick to make only the paint chrome and the logos normal ;)

I can easly make it with Keyshot. It's just a little trick to make only the paint chrome and the logos normal ;)
I only have CC , I wish that I had keyshot but its way too expensive , I pay £17.50 a month for CS6 CC , If keyshot had a a payment scheme I would buy it , But if I had a spare £1000 laying around I would buy 2 GTX780Ti cards.

I only have CC , I wish that I had keyshot but its way too expensive , I pay £17.50 a month for CS6 CC , If keyshot had a a payment scheme I would buy it , But if I had a spare £1000 laying around I would buy 2 GTX780Ti cards.
Haha me too. Luckily I got Keyshot for free thanks to my friend :inlove:

Problem is Keyshot is too expensive and only for 64-bit PCs, which is really a shame. There should be another way to do it in CINEMA 4D. I'll see what I can do.
I can not understand the settings how photoshop do things , like the decal2side from the front nose or whatever its called ,
All the car is the same color but photoshop lights the car different on different UV Maps no matter the settings I am currently just messing around with a mod and no matter what I can see the color change on the nose ,
Its a joke but all I can afford to buy CS6 CC ,
Unless I have not got a clue lol, every single setting is the same on all the paintwork for the liveries so there should be no variation what so ever in my opinion :O_o:

Problem is Keyshot is too expensive and only for 64-bit PCs, which is really a shame. There should be another way to do it in CINEMA 4D. I'll see what I can do.
This is what I mean on the nose , all 3 colors for the textures are identical with all the same shine and reflection and no matter where I place the lighting to try and trick it , Its still the same result! :(
Untitled-1.jpg

Screenshots ready.
fR6ig6P.png

yNE34t4.png

h9TdPhw.png

An3EvKZ.png
I Have kept trying to make something like this but with f1 wheel on car and driver as well ,
but it will not let me export the 3d model inside 3dsimed ,
How are you achieving it , Are you downscaling the poly on each model then merging them again in 3dsimed then exporting the model?
I know one way of doing it but its hassle .

I Have kept trying to make something like this but with f1 wheel on car and driver as well ,
but it will not let me export the 3d model inside 3dsimed ,
How are you achieving it , Are you downscaling the poly on each model then merging them again in 3dsimed then exporting the model?
I know one way of doing it but its hassle .
I used Photoshop to extract the 3D models from the PSBs and the rescale them in CINEMA 4D and add the textures and proprieties to them. It's easy, trust me.

I used Photoshop to extract the 3D models from the PSBs and the rescale them in CINEMA 4D and add the textures and proprieties to them. It's easy, trust me.
I Was going to rescale the poly count in blnder then merge them back together I thought about it , But I always get carried away on a mission I do not like how the drivers arms are placed so would end up animating them and going crazy lol

Import the steering wheel into 3dsimed.

Then just add the car as an object under the primitives tab.

Then you can save it as one complete model.

Or you can do it the other way around, it won't matter. Do the same for each model you wish to add.....helmet, in car driver etc etc.

Import the steering wheel into 3dsimed.

Then just add the car as an object under the primitives tab.

Then you can save it as one complete model.

Or you can do it the other way around, it won't matter. Do the same for each model you wish to add.....helmet, in car driver etc etc.
I noticed that last night when messing with it that I was exploding all objects then copy and paste,
But then the only option is paste all faces , But if I do it like your 3d models , copy and paste without exploding it pastes the objects without the faces , Cheers ML :thumbsup:

Untitled-1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years