Fanatec wheel, g27 pedals and xbox?

have you the Fanatec adaptor?

can`t see why it woun`t work as you`ll be pluging the pedals directly into the wheel.

I totally forgot about the adapter! i'm sorry i misinformed you there @meurig. Nigel is absolutlely right on this one! I just watched a review on Fanatec Wheels on Inside Sim Racing and yes all three models come included with the adapter so you can connect G25/G27 pedals to the Fanatec wheel. Once again sorry.

Upvote 0
Yeah..i know about the gt2.. In fact I have one with a set of csp's. I will also soon have a pwts for use on my 360. I don't really want to spring for another set of csp's but also don't want to go back to those terrible microsoft pedals.
It seems a cheaper idea to get a set of g27 pedals if they will work on the 360 via the adaptor which I already have.

Upvote 0
If you connect a set of G27 pedals to the wheel through the adapter, the XBox won't know (and won't care) what pedals are connected as the pedal output is communicated to the XBox by the wheel. So irrespective of the pedals that are connected, the wheel's communication of pedal output to the XBox is always the same.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back