Fanatec V3 pedals or Pro Pedals Heusinkveld

Fanatec V3 pedals or Pro Pedals Heusinkveld; there is a quite big price difference between these two, but is the performance difference that much? Would love to know, thank you.

I use HE Pro's now, previously upgraded from the fully loaded Fanatec V3's with brake performance kit and damper. With the mods the V3's come pretty close to the HE Pros brake feel. Stock V3's suck, you need the brake performance kit, then they're at their best.

Actual braking performance on the Heusinkveld pedals is better with finer control of braking modulation, simply because it uses a better load cell. Does the extra money buy you a massive step up in performance...No. Gas and clutch do the same thing, it's just the brake that has noticeable improvement. But I'd be lying to claim that the improvement is significant enough to warrant the price difference.

Your buying decision should also factor in the design differences. Can you mount the HE pedals on your existing rig without extra cost? HE pro's are made of better materials, taller and can be adjusted, and basically more like real racing pedals. How much of a big deal is sim racing to you?

If you invest in the Heusinkveld pedals you'll never want to buy another set of pedals as the years pass and you can be certain they'll last. Not sure if that same claim could be applied to a set of V3's. I love my HE Pro pedals, glad I upgraded. Partly for me the V3's felt like a mis-match to rest of my high-end rig.

In summary you won't regret either set, they both perform great.

Upvote 0
I use HE Pro's now, previously upgraded from the fully loaded Fanatec V3's with brake performance kit and damper. With the mods the V3's come pretty close to the HE Pros brake feel. Stock V3's suck, you need the brake performance kit, then they're at their best.

Actual braking performance on the Heusinkveld pedals is better with finer control of braking modulation, simply because it uses a better load cell. Does the extra money buy you a massive step up in performance...No. Gas and clutch do the same thing, it's just the brake that has noticeable improvement. But I'd be lying to claim that the improvement is significant enough to warrant the price difference.

Your buying decision should also factor in the design differences. Can you mount the HE pedals on your existing rig without extra cost? HE pro's are made of better materials, taller and can be adjusted, and basically more like real racing pedals. How much of a big deal is sim racing to you?

If you invest in the Heusinkveld pedals you'll never want to buy another set of pedals as the years pass and you can be certain they'll last. Not sure if that same claim could be applied to a set of V3's. I love my HE Pro pedals, glad I upgraded. Partly for me the V3's felt like a mis-match to rest of my high-end rig.

In summary you won't regret either set, they both perform great.

Okay thank you, not sure if they will fit I have the simetik rig?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing