1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec V2 pedals / Thrustmaster wheel

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Gert Hagedoor, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Can i use Fanatec V2 pedals in combination with a Thrustmaster T500 F1 wheel in RRE?

When i'm starting RRE (just downloaded it this morning) he's detects both but after that i'll have to choose a profile in the controller section.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. You only need to choose the t500 and map the pedal input, doesn't matter witch pedals you use.
  3. thanks found it
  4. nice combination
    thinking about adding the v2s to my t500 also:)
  5. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

I have the TX and Club Sport V2's. It's awesome. I say go for it. If they are a little to pricey then the CSR Elite pedals are a great set as well.
  6. lopsided

Premium Member

Ditto. I had waited for Bodin's load cell add on for the T500 brake but after quite a bit of time of it being constantly out of stock I sprung for the CSP v2's. The T500 has some nicely made, heavy duty, adjustable pedals but I definitely favor load cell brakes.
    I have had a couple of issues with my CSP's and now I have extra load cells and hall sensors on hand. If you're considering ordering a set it's probably worth ordering spare parts at the same time... save on shipping and down time should you ever have an issue. Necessary for me anyway as I live on the east coast. If a load cell goes out under warranty, contact them for a replacement and "replenish" your spare.