• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fanatec Shop

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gaudin, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Gaudin

Gaudin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +63
    Hi all

I would like to buy the handbrake from the Fanatec Store - I cannot get past the registration form - tried 3 different email adresses to register, same error for all of them: Email already registered (which is def. not the case)
    Then I tried to contact them via support forum, same form, same problem - now I'm not so sure to buy this handbrake any longer hehe - as I simply could not get that damn website to register my details :(

Then I tried to contact them via the contact form, also an error message:
    Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.rnmsrv.de:25 (Connection refused) in /home/fanatec/www/htdocs/system/library/mail.php on line 164Notice: Error: Connection refused (111) in /home/fanatec/www/htdocs/system/library/mail.php on line 167 :devilish:

Any advice on another handbrake (similar pricerange) to mount on the new Simetik Handbrake Support Device.

2. Gaudin

Gaudin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +63
    Problem solved, they had some IT issues this morning - back to DR in a few days I hope!

/closed