F1 2013 Fanatec Recommended Wheel Settings

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
topbanner_zpsbeb80e9b.png

Please find the Wheel Settings from a Codemasters designer, for Fanatec wheels...

fanatec_zps74038861.jpg

Made any adjustments? Re-post your settings and tell us what you did :)

needhelp_zps89e3a7c9.png

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.

Cheers,

The
F1 Team
Click Here To Contact Us

706? 681 u mean. Never saw a 706 ^^. I use 756 because i am to lazy to test 681.

I think they are talking about the CSR wheel which was shipped with FW 706 as standard for most people.
i'll be honest though and say that i really only used my CSR with a 360 for the first 8 to 10 months, and i too stuck with 706 for a while, i upgraded after around 4 months and felt that none of the updates to the firmware felt right, either a dead-zone or notchy feeling around the centre etc. but i settled for 737 in the end.
then i built myself a PC around 4 months ago, i stuck with 737 for a while then recently upgraded 756 and the latest drivers and yes it just feels better, IMO if your running the CSR on a 360 then FW706 and 737 were good, but on the PC it's a whole lot different, i would advise on 756 and also the latest driver. but thats just my opinion don't forget.

if anybody needs any of the FW and Driver updates for the standard Fanatec CSR Wheel i would be happy to pass them on, as ive archived them all ;)

Peace Out

706? 681 u mean. Never saw a 706 ^^. I use 756 because i am to lazy to test 681.

Fanatec GT3 v2 - CSR Elite Pedals

New settings:

IN-GAME SETTINGS
Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 0%
Steering Linearity: 0%
Throttle Deadzone: 1%
Throttle Saturation: 1%
Brake Deadzone: 1%
Brake Saturation: 10%

ON THE WHEEL SETTINGS
Sensitivity (SEn): 300 (ingame/onwheel) 900 (desktop)
Force feedback strength (FF): 80
Vibration strength (Sho): 40
Drift mode (dri): Off (or drift 2) sometimes drift 2 is better. Tracks like Malaysia.
Linearity (Lin): 0
Deadzone (dEA): 0
Spring (SPr): 0
Damper (dPr): -3

and i use this force feedback mod (BEST FFB FOR THS GAME, EPIC!) -> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/improves-sensation-track-ffb-mod.76646/#post-1557137
Sorry then I thought you own a CSR like i do..
there is no 681 firmware for the CSR ,is there?
Anyways I'm on Fware 756 too.Same FFB mod..
;-)

I think they are talking about the CSR wheel which was shipped with FW 706 as standard for most people.
i'll be honest though and say that i really only used my CSR with a 360 for the first 8 to 10 months, and i too stuck with 706 for a while, i upgraded after around 4 months and felt that none of the updates to the firmware felt right, either a dead-zone or notchy feeling around the centre etc. but i settled for 737 in the end.
then i built myself a PC around 4 months ago, i stuck with 737 for a while then recently upgraded 756 and the latest drivers and yes it just feels better, IMO if your running the CSR on a 360 then FW706 and 737 were good, but on the PC it's a whole lot different, i would advise on 756 and also the latest driver. but thats just my opinion don't forget.

if anybody needs any of the FW and Driver updates for the standard Fanatec CSR Wheel i would be happy to pass them on, as ive archived them all ;)

Peace Out
Cheers buddy!
keep it up!

Glen, you are exactly right. So

Peace Out
Glen you are exactly right. Sorry for the confusion.

I learned that I have the dreaded "Fanatec CSR pedal issue" where the throttle never reaches 100% capacity (usually it can get there after you just turn it on, but one lap and it's back to shitty 90-95% throttle...and it's only this effective since I have set my braking dead-zone at 50% . I have checked the telemetry through forza. The races today made me realize it had gotten worse recently and a recent Race Pro race at Monza was a disaster.

Tonight, I was so frustrated after the informal race, I actually got out the pad! lol. Well, going 10-12 mph faster down a long straight with a pad sorta tells me I have been playing with a handicap ever since I started racing. I guess the silver lining is that good equipment will help my times greatly. But it still sucks to not be able to play at full potential.

I switched out the load cells but I doubt that will help. In the meantime, I wrote Fanatec, but they are notoriously slow, so I wanted you all to be aware of this issue. Until it is fixed, races will not be much fun. But I still want to participate just to get the experience. And who knows, maybe they can fix it without a hardware replacement, but I doubt it.

It's hard to describe and even harder to diagnose, but those of you with Fanatec equipment may have heard about it. Some say it's the wires and circuitry within the pedal system, some say it's the wireless signals getting crossed in the xbox, and some say it's the firmware, and some say it's the wheel itself. All I know is that my wheel and pedals are pushing ever car at abour 90% capacity due to some hardware defect.

hi guys, has anyone got the settings for the fanatex clubsport wheel for f1 2013 on PC?
version is 037 (that's what comes on when I start the wheel)

I dunno how you guys can get a figure of -3 in dpr settings... mine only does increments of 10, 0 to 400...?

Thanks

Firmware = 756B
Sen = 300
FFB = 90
Sho = 0
Abs = OFF
Lin = 0
dEA = 0
dr1 = 0
Spr = 0
dPr = -3
ACL = Off

IN-GAME SETTINGS:
Steering Deadzone: 0.75%
Steering Saturation: 5%
Steering Linearity: 6%
Throttle Deadzone: 1%
Throttle Saturation: 1%
Brake Deadzone: 1%
Brake Saturation: 1%

Enviro : 30%
FFB : 100%
Weight: 50%

Platform = Xbox360
Kit = Fanatec CSR/CSR pedals

Hi anyone have any good in game settings for Xbox 360 with Porsche Wheel turbo sports, and CSP V1 pedals. I am okay with my wheel set up, but I want to tweak FFB. I saw a post in some forums with lower value which gave a good drive feeling and made this a bit more easier to turn smoothly, but lost the post. It was something like 10 enviro,30 FFB,10 Weight.
Any recommendations ?

Well its up to you to find right balance between stronger FFB and lighter indeed can make you faster for turning corner (better responsiveness)
it also depends of circuits, car behavior, type of race...
e.g in time attack, i need heavier FFB while on sunday race, lighter would be preferred
if i was you, try each setting one by one on different circuits (Suzuka, Austin, Monaco, Sepang...)
about FFB setting, put the max value and lower step by step until you find the good balance between feeling and lightness
well its also depending of your own driving style, everyone has different manners to drive
e.g i have smooth driving style and turn wheel slower than others and also prefer heavier FFB

this is my own setting from Clubsport Wheel Base + F1 rim + CSR-Elite Pedals
PS3 version

Sen : 330
FFB : 100 IMPORTANT SETTING
Sho : 100 Only PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Abs : 100

Lin L OFF
dEA: OFF
dr1: OFF
For : OFF
Spr: 70 only available for console version
dPr OFF dampering make frictions and it should be avoided for wheel reliability

In game :-
Enviro : OFF
FFB : 70% Up to you to find good balance between either strong or lighter FFB feeling
Weight: 100% not very important setting unless you set lower value of FFB

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years