Fanatec Rant

Ok guys

I havent posted on here till now, as I wanted to speak to Thomas first. If anyone at RD has an issue, please PM with ALL the details and I will contact Armin Directly for you :) I know thomas is working hard to solve these issues, will be implementing a new customer care sytem ASAP and is working hard on quality control too. His aim is to have the BEST customer care of any manufacturer, okay, this isnt going to happen over night, but the situation is improving and he is doing his best. So please PM me if you have any problems and I will do my best to get it sorted ASAP for you :)

Upvote 0
My replacement is FINALLY confirmed on it's way to me.

Just to clear things up, I did not mean for this to be a belligerent thread. I just wanted potential buyers to be aware of the problems I have faced.

On another note, I am taking apart the broken one and documenting the disassembly process with pictures. Maybe I can fix it!

Upvote 0
No problem Evan :)

I do know that Thomas is really working hard on this issue, but its going to take time :) Rest assured though, ALL Fanatec customers will recieve GOOD aftersales care that is a given, and the time scales will improve

Upvote 0
Ok guys

I havent posted on here till now, as I wanted to speak to Thomas first. If anyone at RD has an issue, please PM with ALL the details and I will contact Armin Directly for you :) I know thomas is working hard to solve these issues, will be implementing a new customer care sytem ASAP and is working hard on quality control too. His aim is to have the BEST customer care of any manufacturer, okay, this isnt going to happen over night, but the situation is improving and he is doing his best. So please PM me if you have any problems and I will do my best to get it sorted ASAP for you :)

Thats funny Brian, I also contacted Armin and linked to this thread so Thomas was aware as I know how important his customers are to him and how he wants to be the best sim racing product manufacturer there is.

Will.

Upvote 0
Ughh. Three days ago I was told they had shipped out my replacement. Now, today, I receive a tracking # from UPS and UPS just got it today. NOW, the estimated delivery date is November 30th.... Just perfect. Original order date, November 5th. Really very irritated right now.

On another note, I took apart the other broken one. From what I could tell, there is a part inside where the shaft from the wheel meets with another shaft that goes to the main belt cog. The part where they meet was all ground down and looked to be cracked badly. Not really something that could have happened in shipment. I have a TON of pics.

Anyway, does anyone have a spare G27 wheel unit that they want to get rid of? I have been without a wheel since the 1st. I cannot go any longer...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back