Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely Your next wheel will only carry a 12 month warranty, Fanatec changed it up a year or so ago and im pretty sure its down to 12 month's for everyone now.
It depends in Germany we have to types of warranty (Garantie and Gewährleistung) and every business is required to give you 24month of "Gewährleistung" and that is still on their website and they can't change that. I won't go into the details of both forms of warranty here as it is irrelevant for most of you. So you should check it out for your own region.

Upvote 0
Hey

I have a csr wheel,and in GSC when I downshift it only goes to 1st,so now I have to assign a neutral button to go to neautral first then click the paddle for reverse,then againg neutral button ,paddle to first. I have selected upshit and downshit in the controls menu,with the paddles..

This is very frustrating,also have any of u csr guys ever got the problem when driving al of a sudden it upshifts one gear itself.

Upvote 0
Hey

I have a csr wheel,and in GSC when I downshift it only goes to 1st,so now I have to assign a neutral button to go to neautral first then click the paddle for reverse,then againg neutral button ,paddle to first. I have selected upshit and downshit in the controls menu,with the paddles..

This is very frustrating,also have any of u csr guys ever got the problem when driving al of a sudden it upshifts one gear itself.
In rF1 engined games like GSC you can set that up in the controller.ini I dont know the exact line. Try to pull botch paddles at the same time it should get you into neutral.
Sounds more like a game setting problem rather than a wheel problem.

Upvote 0
Hi, I bought a clubsport set last Sunday, 2nd hand but like new, and I had some good sessions with it already, but racing now my ffb suddenly went bad. It's not even close to how smooth it was before. When I exited the game I saw Fanatec wanted or already had updated something and I had to restart my wheel. Now even when it's unplugged and I turn the wheel past the set degrees of rotation it still has the same issue. The ffb engine hasn't broke yet has it? :/

Upvote 0
Well when you say you saw that Fanatec had updated something what do you mean? If your firmware had been updated that could change the feel of the wheel too, but it doesn't happen automatically.

Upvote 0
Ok I send fanatec support a video now of the problem, I'll let you know what they say it is. I'm afraid it's gonna be expensive though as it's 2 months out of warranty :(

Upvote 0
Ok I got a reply from fanatec after I sent my video, the engine broke and I have 2 options, letting them replace the engine or do it myself. I'm ok doing stuff myself, is it hard to replace the engine?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back