Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
CSR wheel with csp pedals
firmware 745
driver v144 64bit
win 7 64bit
wheel is only about 5 months old

My wheel looses ffb when playing for about 2hours then the wheel feels very light,no effects at all or ffb,before I start a game turn on wheel go into pc mode
wheel does its calibration ,and when I go into the fanatic property page the ffb rumble very low and also there is no vibration or pedal vibration it,it has worked before but only when it wants to work ..tried restarting pc re calibrating ..
fresh driver installs ..

the ffb returned but no vibration ,it looses ffb in game at time,it cant be overheating since I wil play for an hour and feel the wheel starts loosing its effects and ffb

could this be software related..

whould a firmware to 756 and driver 177 help?

anyone driving the same setup with latest drivers and firmware?

Upvote 0
They say the shifters will be available again at the end of september.
Does it mean that if i preorder now i definitely have one a few days later
or could there be another delay of months?

Tim:)

Usually a production batch is large enough to supply all back orders and the new orders. If you really want one, just buy it now. If by any means it falls in back order with months of delay, i'm pretty sure that Fanatec lets you cancel and give you your money back without any troubles.

They have always done that in the past

If you wait too long, you just may miss this batch and have to wait months for the next one.

Is the CSW already installed?

Upvote 0
Hi HoiHman,
Thnx for the reply.
I followed your advice and ordered it. I had the luck to try the shifter out in Holland less than a month ago and i liked it :) but was hesitating to buy it due do it being out of stock.
Anyway I took the jump.

The csw isn't installed yet. As of today everything has been ordered for the new rig and I hope that in a month I have it fully up and running. So still a little patience is needed but after waiting 2 years one month won't make that big a difference :D

Cheers

Upvote 0
Five days left until the new product. I noticed this comment by fanatec on their facebook page:

Fanatec
Not hyping = increasing chance that nobody will notice the product

At least we are not hyping a new product for several months like some game developers do. It will be available right away

I still hope it is a direct drive wheel, but with it being available right away I am not so sure. I thought they were needing more time for it and there where no real rumors, but maybe they will just blow us away. We will see :)

Upvote 0
This should serve to fuel even more wild speculation. I just hope that if it is a Direct-Drive wheel base, they use a quality motor. Then they have my attention but, I'd still want to see evidence of improved fidelity via enhanced software/firmware solutions in order to exploit the DD-system's full potential. Price is also a big factor so, the challenges are many for such a design.

Upvote 0
Pretty much gives it away.

10609465_701272136615452_3471124036070564000_n.png

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back