Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Chris Standring

Im not overly impressed by it at first glance. The pedals look hideous, and well the wheel and housing itself isnt anything jaw dropping either, i guess i was expecting something that looked a little more 'special' considering the price tag and the Porsche badge slapped on it.

Maybe it plays better than it looks, hopefully for anyone that does get one thats the case, but i think off first impression ill be giving it a miss.

Upvote 0
Interested in a bulk Logitech G25 order?

I am seriously thinking about getting a Logitech G25 in the next month or two, and was wondering how many others here are thinking of ordering one in that kind of time frame?
(Christmas price increase makes me cautious right now though)

So I was thinking, maybe if we get a bunch of people together who are likewise after a Logitech G25, and place one "bulk" order for them all at once, then maybe we can get either Logitech themselves or a European based distributor to do us a "special price" on them?

If any of you own or have contacts to companies who might be interested in doing such a deal, then maybe you could post up below, or better PM the details to me so we don't break any rules?

If you are likewise serious about getting a G25 in the next month or two, and are willing to basically "put your money where your mouth is", then please post your details below including a minimum of:

Name:
Required Power Socket Type: (UK, EU, FR, USA ...)

Can't promise to sort anything out, and this is not binding in either direction, but if we get a decent number of people wanting one, then I will try to take this further and see what kind of prices we might be able to get these for. :rotfl:

PS - I hope this does not go against any forum rules, its not advertising and is not for any personal or commercial gain - apart from, I just want a cheap G25 if I can get one, as I imagine do many other people :dance2:

Upvote 0
I haven't come up with any price yet ... just asking to see how many people we might have interested in this so I know if or how much bargaining power we might have.

Do I take it that you are seriously interested or just casually commenting sir? :D

Upvote 0
In the Benelux it's available for 200 to 250 euro's. For Germany I see prices from 190 to 240 euro.
I'm also interested, but I'll have to postpone my purchase to the year 2009 due to budget-restrictions... Very pity as I sure would like to have one now GTL arrived in my mailbox yesterday.
Perhaps I need to be extra nice these days and put some extra sugar in my shoe for St Nicholas' horse/Rudolf the RR.

Upvote 0
I would be interested after new year, i should have some money then, but will have to be a substantial price drop.

Excellent idea, if it comes off then maybe we could buy other things this way.

Upvote 0
I would be interested after new year, i should have some money then, but will have to be a substantial price drop.

Excellent idea, if it comes off then maybe we could buy other things this way.

Can tell you are a fellow northerner mate, this was exactly my thinking (ie. if this comes off, then we could do bulk purchases for all kinds of things).

Anyone fancy a Playseat?? :eat:

Upvote 0
So far there are around 8 interested drivers, but I think you will easily reach 10-15 drivers for a new G25 around january 2009.
Be sure to write a nice newyear's letter for your (grand)parents/aunts & uncles in order to get that nice envelope :)
Even if I'm almost 30, still gonna try :D

Upvote 0
Defenetly interested, but for the right price...

So i guess enything above 200€ is too much... judging by the prices in Germany... so i belive the aim is around 150€???

In other words... low price more guys...

Upvote 0
:doh: ... sorry mate, but bright side is you will have it at Christmas, and if it does happen, this order is looking like its not gonna go anywhere before mid to late Jan or even Feb/Mar of next year.
We got lots of bridges to cross before we get down below the £150 (€185!) mark :)

Let see what happens and how many folk sign up, and what happens in the new year with G25 prices too :good:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back