Fanatec GT3 RS V2 - New Belts

Does anyone know if Fanatec sell replacement belts I'm waiting to hear back off them regarding a snapped belt on my Wheel. I have read on some forums/threads I've searched and they don't seem to be too helpful replacing parts. I'm hoping they'll prove me wrong. Failing that is there any other place where i can source new belts?

Adam

I agree I don't know how they can say the repair cost would be higher than that of a new wheel I have managed to dismantle the wheel enough to get access to the belts it took me less than a hour.

Upvote 0
If I were you, I would call them again and have me put through to their CMO or CEO and make it very clear to them how "unsmart" it is to ruin their Reputation like this.

I mean, bottom line:
You are a customer who was willing purchase the newest Version of their wheel. At this price tag, you expect a high Quality Standard or at least Support if the wheel does not live up to it.

From a CRM Point of view, they will either

A) loose you as a future customer (I would not buy their product again under These circumstances) AND create a dissatisfaction that eats at their Reputation.

OR

B) Show Support that one would expect from such a Company, satisfy you as a valuable customer, and help building a strong customer base that recommends their products and thus help them to increase their sales.

But that's your call ;)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back