1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Fanatec GT2 wheel & clubsport pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Oops, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Oops

Premium Member

Hi all,

I'm thinking of selling my Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel and Clubsport pedals v1, but I have no idea of a good price for them so what do you think, they are in v good condition as they didn't get a lot of abuse and I've never had a bit of bother with them.

I have all the original boxes and leads except for the lead to connect the pedals to the wheel for consoles as I always had them plugged into the pc (shouldn't be too hard to get)

P.S. what size do the photos have to be before I can upload them?
    I will add them later.
  2. Oops

Premium Member

Right I have just got my camera sorted so here are some photos< I also will throw in the shifters that I have (one has never been out of the box) the other sequential shifter has a hole in its base that I used to secure to my cockpit SANY0009.JPG SANY0011.JPG SANY0012.JPG SANY0013.JPG SANY0014.JPG SANY0015.JPG SANY0001 (2).JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0016.JPG
    I recon £200 + postage
    If anyone is interested just pm me or drop me an email :)
    I have tried to list these on ebay but for some reason it wont let me charge any more than £7.50 for postage, there are three box's and two of them are around 7.5kg's which Parcelforce are looking around £16 - £20 each so go figure!
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  3. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

That's a great price, great value! Hope it finds a new owner to make happy :)
  4. Damn I wish I had £200 spare :( I'd be all over this! Hope it sells for you :D
  5. how much would you take just for the shifters and do they come with the cables needed?
  6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

@Danny O'Neill You have a message Danny. :thumbsup:
  7. Oops

Premium Member

Now sold
    • Like Like x 1