1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sell Fanatec GT2 wheel & clubsport pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Oops, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Hi all,

I'm thinking of selling my Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel and Clubsport pedals v1, but I have no idea of a good price for them so what do you think, they are in v good condition as they didn't get a lot of abuse and I've never had a bit of bother with them.

I have all the original boxes and leads except for the lead to connect the pedals to the wheel for consoles as I always had them plugged into the pc (shouldn't be too hard to get)

P.S. what size do the photos have to be before I can upload them?
    I will add them later.

2. Right I have just got my camera sorted so here are some photos< I also will throw in the shifters that I have (one has never been out of the box) the other sequential shifter has a hole in its base that I used to secure to my cockpit SANY0009.JPG SANY0011.JPG SANY0012.JPG SANY0013.JPG SANY0014.JPG SANY0015.JPG SANY0001 (2).JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0016.JPG
    I recon £200 + postage
    If anyone is interested just pm me or drop me an email :)
    I have tried to list these on ebay but for some reason it wont let me charge any more than £7.50 for postage, there are three box's and two of them are around 7.5kg's which Parcelforce are looking around £16 - £20 each so go figure!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  3. That's a great price, great value! Hope it finds a new owner to make happy :)

4. Damn I wish I had £200 spare :( I'd be all over this! Hope it sells for you :D

5. how much would you take just for the shifters and do they come with the cables needed?

6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

@Danny O'Neill You have a message Danny. :thumbsup:

7. Now sold

• Like Like x 1