FANATEC elite wheelbase O-RING

I found one o-ring in the box my csl elite came in.

What am i supposed to do with it?? Nothing is said in the quick guide nor the manual, except it seems to be for the quick release wheels which mine isnt!

Thanks in advance!

I guess it's just a spare o-ring for the wheelbase shaft in case you need to replace it.

Edit: Sorry, i missed the fact that you don't have a quick release wheel... so, no idea :(
Edit2: Just checked the product pics and isn't the CSL Elite a quick release wheelbase after all? If that's the case, then the o-ring is probably for the shaft.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I guess it's just a spare o-ring for the wheelbase shaft in case you need to replace it.

Edit: Sorry, i missed the fact that you don't have a quick release wheel... so, no idea :(
Edit2: Just checked the product pics and isn't the CSL Elite a quick release wheelbase after all? If that's the case, then the o-ring is probably for the shaft.
It is. The P1 wheel is just very weird and not very quick :p The shaft is the same as the csw's though. The o-ring is a spare :)

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 217114

The o-ring is to prevent wobble and such. The one in the box is a spare.

Upvote 0
Sorry to necrobump an old thread, but does anyone happen to know the spec of the o-ring used in the CSWv2.5? I need to replace mine but would prefer to source one locally to avoid silly shipping costs from Fanatec Germany. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back