Fanatec driver issue ?

Hi all
I don't know if the problem is in the driver or is in the game but, using drivers 219, 222 and 223 only in Assetto Corsa the rev lights in my CSW v2 rim not work, also is not work in my siminstruments dash and android app dash, have someone with the same issue and find a solution ?
Thanks in advance

Naoki

Usually the interfacing software needs to be reinstalled after a driver update, especially if they may have changed some referencing libraries in the driver or hooks in the firmware. That's pretty standard with driver and firmware interfacing.

I'd make it a standard procedure to reinstall your "plugin" software (I say plugin as meaning it plugs into the driver or the firmware) anytime you do a firmware or driver update. Even if it works after reinstalling or upgrading it might avoid an issue in the future.

I go with this mentality if it gets broken in upgrading (or updating), that's the next step is to reinstall it. If it doesn't work then, backup where the software stores it's data or your profile (usually "%appdata%" or in "My Documents" or other common places), then re-launch.

If that doesn't work reinstall it. If that even doesn't work, then more than likely that application needs to be updated to interface with updated Firmware or driver properly.

Ultimately it's not Fanatec's (or any other hardware or software vendor's) fault/responsibility the "plugin" software doesn't work when they update either a variable or change something to improve the functionality of their product. Quite similar to Kunos updating AC and a mod breaks. It's up to the mod developer to fix it.

Keep this in mind.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back