Sell Fanatec DD emergency stop, postage to UK included.

0rtizjjay

Jay
Premium
SOLD
Screenshot 2023-11-16 212719.png
Price: £30
Shipping to UK: Included, tracking provided.
Shipping outside UK: not included.

This is a handy emergency stop device that you can plug into the back of your DD1 or DD2 wheelbase. Simply hold down the button to turn on the DD (no more reaching around the back of the wheel!), and it will light up with a steady white light. To temporarily disable force feedback, quickly press the button again, and the light will flash intermittently. To re-enable force feedback, quickly press the button again, and the light will return to a steady white light. Finally, to turn off the DD, hold down the button while it is already on.

This device includes two M4 T-nuts for 4040 aluminium profiles and two Allen bolts for mounting it to your rig.

I've been using it in my dd1 until I sold it. No longer needed as I'm using simucube.

Long press will switch on DD - lights up
Long press will switch off DD - lights off
Short press will stop torque on DD - Light blinks.
Includes fixings for aluminium profile, bolts and t-slot nuts.

Please note: This item might be advertised on other online marketplaces. As fees vary across different platforms, you might find different prices advertised for this item. Please note that I will update this listing immediately if the item is sold on any other platform.
E.g.; Google search: ortizjjay eBay; eBay store with over 600 transactions and 100% positive feedback since 2015.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea