1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec CSW V2 wheel settings?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by illeone05, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share a controller.ini file and wheel settings for the Fanatec CSW V2 if anyone has one? I've spent a hours and hours trying to get the wheel working but every time i go in the game the wheel just vibrates like crazy and starts moving side to side with the slightest of touches even before i start driving? Its driving me nuts!

I have tested the wheel out in iracing and the wheel works fine and tried the changing the recommend settings to 540 rotation, messed with the wheel settings and changed the ingame options low force feedback and -100 but to no avail. Also which ini file should i be making changes to the controller preset one i create or the controller.ini within my user profile? do i need to be making changes in both for it to take effect.

I'm thinking this is some particular to this game engine as the same thing occurs in the stock car extreme.

Kinda off topic but is there anyway to get the rev LEDS working aswell, is there some plugin i need to be using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Here's one for you.

I actually prefer a rotation of 310-360 for this game, but I made a profile for you at 540. Also make sure you set your Fantec wheel Sensitivity in the tuning menu to match the rotation in game so set it to 540 for these settings. You can always change it to a lower rotation if you prefer in the controller settings and of course adjust your wheel manually as well in the Fanatec tuning menu to match.

My Fanatec wheel settings for this profile would be:

SEN: 540
    FF: 100
    SHO: 100
    ABS: OFF
    LIN: OFF
    DEA: OFF
    DRI: 1 or 2 (your preference)
    FOR: 100
    SPR: OFF
    DPR: 100
  3. Thanks mate, I'll give it a wiz and report back
  4. Anyone else have any good controller settings or RealFeel settings for the CSW V2? I'm not getting as much detail as I know the game is capable