Fanatec csw V1 settings on wheel and in game

Hi, can someone either point me in the right direction or tell me best advised settings both in game and on the wheel for AC.....the thread on here seems not very up to date and I can find surprisingly little info on the net.

Prior to the update, I had a pretty good set up but been away a while, re installed and need some help getting it right again, mostly with the in game settings, but all advice gratefully received, thanks

Hate to resurrect an old thread but I'm having the same issues. I've seen a few posts like this on the AC forums and no one ever replies to them? I've got a regular csr wheel and despite using every set of recommended settings I've been able to find there's basically zero ffb at low speed and at higher speeds I have only slight vibration with barely any wheel weight. If I yank the gain up to 200% I can at least feel something but it makes the steering unrealistically heavy.

It seems to be related to the fanatec firmware versions but I've got no way to confirm as I've never seen anyone with the issue get a response that helped. Kinda frustrating.

I've played the Project Cars with this same wheel and firmware/driver setup as well as the Forza games on console with pretty much a plug and play experience. Dunno what's different about AC.

I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 and afterwards I had similar feeling force feedback, solution was to re-flash the firmware on the wheel. My wheel is the Forza CSR and I'm using 64bit 756 Windows 10 firmware. I then just chose the CSR default setup in AC and ran through the wheel setup wizard.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back