Sell Fanatec CSW base V1

I recently ordered the V2, so my V1 is looking for a new racer :) Bought it 11 months ago, still in perfect condition, comes in the original box.

Price: 350$ + shipping

I'm from Canada, so I would prefer to sell it to a fellow canadian, I payed so much taxes and shipping it would be shame for someone to pay the extra cash again.

Please note that you'll need a wheel rim (I could be talked into selling my formula rim too, I really enjoy the 918 RSR rim :) )

Still available??
Could you be tempted to ship to the US?

Yes still available, will be on ebay soon, my V2 left LA yesterday evening :) I wrote that I prefer to sell to Canada, but if you're OK paying the shipping to the US, you can get it. Tell me what state you live in so I can get you a quote for the shipping, this way you'll be able to decide whether you still want it or not ;)

Hi Mihaly, would you be willing to ship to the UK? Postcode is cv10 7ru and I am located in Nuneaton
Hey there, yes, I'll get a quote for the shipping but I can tell you it won't be cheap.

I got the v2 yesterday, and wow, it's even better than the v1. I'll get back to you soon with the shipping quote.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%