Fanatec CSR Wheel Settings

I've done quite a bit of driving in rFactor 2 with the default wheel settings, and default in game settings. I also don't change settings per car. Generally I find it to be quite responsive and in the tin tops I get a long quite well. However, for the open wheelers I find myself struggling. If anything above 5 degrees of slip happens, it seems I cannot cope. It does not seem to be just my own personal driving abilities either, the slip will turn into an irrecoverable spin.

As such, I'd like to try some wheel settings/in game settings changes to see if that can help my rFactor 2 experience. I've done some searching online, and in these forums, but haven't found any sort of "semi-officlal" these are the settings to use recommendations. Just some randoms posting about the settings they personally use.

Does anyone here have something close to a definitive set of wheel settings for the CSR? How about in game settings? If not, let's work that out!

I'm currently running:
  • default csr wheel settings
  • 900 degree steering in rF2
  • Will have to check the rest when I'm home from work.

Last edited:
Windows:
Deg - 900
Damping Strenght - 100

On Wheel:
Sen: 0 (when u make the deg ingame, the weel will automatic use it )
FF: 70 (i am testing ffb now since 1 month but not rly happy atm but the best for me atm)
Sho: 40-70 (depending on mod - 40 for GT cars and 70 for Formula)
dri: 0-2 (depending on mod - 2 for formula car)
Abs: 98
Lin: 0
the rest on 0

Ingame (Screenshot):

FFB ingame: 1.24 - 1.75 (depending on mod).
Newest Firmware btw

Thanks for the input! I noticed today while testing, and in your screenshot, that rFactor 2 can sometimes screw with wheel rotation in an odd way. For example, in your screenshot you have it set to auto-choose for the car. But it shows wheel rotation as 947 degrees. Very strange. I've had similiar experience.

Thanks for the input! I noticed today while testing, and in your screenshot, that rFactor 2 can sometimes screw with wheel rotation in an odd way. For example, in your screenshot you have it set to auto-choose for the car. But it shows wheel rotation as 947 degrees. Very strange. I've had similiar experience.

947 is only because of the Clip Cup :) for other mod's like a formula (f2, marussia) it's 450-540 :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back