1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fanatec CSR Value pack - How do I connect my pedals to the wheel?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Tariq Gamil, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hi all. I just received my Fanatec CSR Value pack (wheel+pedals) but I'm having a problem trying to connect my wheel to the pedals. The cables supplied with the wheel are mostly PS/2 but the connection for the pedals seems to be RJ-11 or RJ-45 so is there something missing here? Thanks.

2. Contact support. Sounds like you might be a cable missing.

3. Hi Tariq, I'm curious in knowing if Fanatec sent you a ps2 to rj 11 cable? The same thing happened to me, I contacted support by email and sent pictures of what I received, I hope they send a replacement. Thanks!

4. Just got mine today and I'm having the same problem. How have you gone on getting another lead from Fanatec?

5. Thoroughly check your packaging. Cable should be inside one of the inserts in box somewhere. Can quite easily be overlooked/missed

6. Yeah found it about 15 mins after posting on here. Expected the lead to be packed with the other leads with the wheel not sellotaped inside a cardboard insert with the pedals

7. I've seen so many threads on different boards that are exactly same about this. Fanatec should fit a device on the cable that starts beeping when it senses the box has been opened! ;)

• Like Like x 1