• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec CSR Value pack - How do I connect my pedals to the wheel?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Leprekaun, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Leprekaun

Leprekaun
    Speed is good, consistency is better Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Hi all. I just received my Fanatec CSR Value pack (wheel+pedals) but I'm having a problem trying to connect my wheel to the pedals. The cables supplied with the wheel are mostly PS/2 but the connection for the pedals seems to be RJ-11 or RJ-45 so is there something missing here? Thanks.

2. Will Currington

Will Currington

Ratings:
    +7
    Contact support. Sounds like you might be a cable missing.

3. VRodrigues929

VRodrigues929

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tariq, I'm curious in knowing if Fanatec sent you a ps2 to rj 11 cable? The same thing happened to me, I contacted support by email and sent pictures of what I received, I hope they send a replacement. Thanks!

4. Jim Smith

Jim Smith

Ratings:
    +93
    Just got mine today and I'm having the same problem. How have you gone on getting another lead from Fanatec?

5. Will Currington

Will Currington

Ratings:
    +7
    Thoroughly check your packaging. Cable should be inside one of the inserts in box somewhere. Can quite easily be overlooked/missed

6. Jim Smith

Jim Smith

Ratings:
    +93
    Yeah found it about 15 mins after posting on here. Expected the lead to be packed with the other leads with the wheel not sellotaped inside a cardboard insert with the pedals

7. Tom Moreno

Tom Moreno

Ratings:
    +769
    I've seen so many threads on different boards that are exactly same about this. Fanatec should fit a device on the cable that starts beeping when it senses the box has been opened! ;)

• Like Like x 1