Fanatec CSR keeps freezing in game (pc)

When driving on any game (r3e, SCE, AC, rf2), the wheel will just sort of just freezes. What I mean by that is that if I'm turning left for example with a bit of throttle, it will freeze the turning angle and throttle input and sent me straight into the barrier. The same can/has happened under braking with a straight wheel etc. There's no pattern in when or how often it occurs, it just...well....happens and it's extremely frustrating:mad:. When it happens i have to turn the wheel off, reconnect it and re load that game which is fine for offline gaming but dangerous for online racing. I'm using the latest driver and firmware and the wheel has always done this once every month or so but it's getting increasingly frequent.

Any advice would be much appreciated because I really just don't know what to do anymore :(

Cheers!

(Standard Fanatec CSR on a PC running Windows 8.1)

When driving on any game (r3e, SCE, AC, rf2), the wheel will just sort of just freezes. What I mean by that is that if I'm turning left for example with a bit of throttle, it will freeze the turning angle and throttle input and sent me straight into the barrier. The same can/has happened under braking with a straight wheel etc. There's no pattern in when or how often it occurs, it just...well....happens and it's extremely frustrating:mad:. When it happens i have to turn the wheel off, reconnect it and re load that game which is fine for offline gaming but dangerous for online racing. I'm using the latest driver and firmware and the wheel has always done this once every month or so but it's getting increasingly frequent.

Any advice would be much appreciated because I really just don't know what to do anymore :(

Cheers!

(Standard Fanatec CSR on a PC running Windows 8.1)

Did you ever figure this out?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back