1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec CSR Elite not supported on XBox360?

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Roger Snead, May 27, 2014.

1. From the Codemasters Official Wheel supported page the Fanatec CSR Elite is NOT listed but the regular Fanatec CSR is using the XBox 360. Is this omission correct or a mistake?

I realize the CSR Elite is discontinued from Fanatec, but it is listed in the PS3 and PC platforms as supported in Grid Autosport, but not in the XBox360 list. Just the CSR. ???

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

That can't be right....

3. Strange for sure, and I just ordered a copy last week, but here is the list below. If it was omitted from all the other platforms (PC and PS3) then I would think .......well then it will not

I am going to send off an email to Codies and ask what's up. I will post any replies.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/grid-autosport-supported-wheels/

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  4. UPDATE....I just received a reply from Codies. It is this......

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Other / not stated.

We have only tested the wheels listed as officially supported I'm afraid.

If your controller is not in the list it may still work with the game either fully or with limited functionality but it is not officially supported. When using an unsupported wheel, you will need to use the custom setup and define each action yourself, as the game will not recognise your device automatically.

Kind regards
    Rob
    Codemasters Customer Services

5. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Sounds like a yes to me...

6. Yes I agree, I'm not cancelling my pre-order. That's the way it is with F1 2013. I map everything, and it says "Custom"

It's good news actually. I wish FM4 and all games were custom mappable on the 360, instead of presets.