Wanted Fanatec CSP v1 Load Cell Replacement

I have a bunch of them but not official Fanatec. They are just weighing scales load cells so exactly the same rated at 90kgs but wiring isn't exactly the same.
Where are you based as I'm in Malaysia?
When is RDLMS?

I have a bunch of them but not official Fanatec. They are just weighing scales load cells so exactly the same rated at 90kgs but wiring isn't exactly the same.
Where are you based as I'm in Malaysia?
When is RDLMS?
Hi, may I know if you still have load cell spares for CSP V1s? Are they wired with the connectors and functioning? Would like to purchase from you if so, I'm based in Singapore.

Hi, may I know if you still have load cell spares for CSP V1s? Are they wired with the connectors and functioning? Would like to purchase from you if so, I'm based in Singapore.
I bought them on eBay. Some guy in HK selling them for peanuts.
I haven't had the need to try them out yet so if be selling you an un-tested load cell with no money back guarantees...
Better to check them out on eBay as at least you have buyer protection there.
Plus usually free delivery from HK too

I bought them on eBay. Some guy in HK selling them for peanuts.
I haven't had the need to try them out yet so if be selling you an un-tested load cell with no money back guarantees...
Better to check them out on eBay as at least you have buyer protection there.
Plus usually free delivery from HK too
Are you able to provide the link, also crucially is the load cell already attached to a connector?

Just search eBay load cell and/or Fanatec

Yes the load cell is connected but it's not the exact same wiring I believe.

You're in Singapore, have you checked Sim Fai Solutions? Guy there is very helpful with anything SIM related and may be able to help.

Just search eBay load cell and/or Fanatec

Yes the load cell is connected but it's not the exact same wiring I believe.

You're in Singapore, have you checked Sim Fai Solutions? Guy there is very helpful with anything SIM related and may be able to help.
Yes, I have contacted him. He managed to narrow down the problem to the load cell being defective, including the aftermarket ones I've soldered. Now I'm looking for load cells that are pre-wired for the CSP V1s.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%