Fanatec CSL Settings?

Cant seem to get a good setting, looked everywhere google searches only bring up CSR and not CSL settings. Any fanatec csl users that can share there setting please?

So far I've been driving with these settings on the wheel:
Deg 1080
Dampening 0%

Sen Aut
FF Aut
Sho 100
ABS/Lin/Dea Off
Dri 003

In game I use:
Gain 90
Filter/Minimum force 0%
Kerb 30%
Road 0%
Slip 0%

I find myself very satisfied with this base and these settings.

Perhaps a bit of a necropost, but I too recently acquired a CSL Elite Wheel Base and have been fiddling with the settings quite a bit. I thought I'd share what I have so far.

Currently I'm alternating between two wheel profiles

Profile 1:
SEn: AUt
FF: 100
SHo: Off
AbS: Off
dRI: Off
For: 090
SPr: 010
dPr: Off
FEI: Off

Profile 2:
SEn: AUt
SHo: Off
AbS: Off
dRI: 002
For: 090
SPr: 100
dPr: 100
FEI: Off

I'm using 90% Force as I saw, what I think to be, the most linear response on the Wheelcheck App at this level.

In Game Force Feedback Settings:
Gain: 100%
Filter: 5%
Minimum Force: 1%
Kerb Effects: 2%
Road Effects: 10%
Slip Effects: 20%
ABS Effects: 0%
Enhanced Understeer Effect: Off
Half FFB Update Rate: Off

I'm using 1% Minimum Force as I saw a very tiny dead zone in the Wheelcheck App. It actually was 0.5%, but thought I'd round it up.

In game I reduce the Force Feedback for each car. Typically that sits around 50%.

This is touching on a subject that got me banned from AC forum last week.
I have been fighting weak FFB up until a month ago since AC release. I have the club sport v2 with the BMW rim so I'm not sure what is different from the CSR?
1) use a black, 2.0 usb port
2) don't use antivirus, only Windows Defender
3) reinstalling AC I found felt a little different each time so don't be afraid to do again.
I went from 150 gain down to 50 for a while. I like heavy FFB so I'm back up to 60. Makes my fans run on high and I have to hold the wheel tight now or I can twist a finger or hurt my shoulder. AC went from weakest FFB to strongest with amazing wieght of the car in my hands.
I have everything on my wheel off for the cleanest signal.

This is touching on a subject that got me banned from AC forum last week.
Dude, you were banned because you opened a thread on the rF2 forum asking a question about their FFB effects more or less directly in Stefanos name. But that was not the reason, that was the last drop. You built a reputation over on the AC forum by going on and on an on about how you can't get the FFB on AC dialled in and how much better it is in rF2. You kept on mentioning your problem in almost every post you made for several months. When you finally got it resolved, you kept mentioning that you got it resolved and what the reason was.

Now that you're gone from there, you go on and on about your ban here on RD. You opened THREE threads here about this subject already, and mentioned it in at least two other threads including this one. Notice a pattern? And before you feel the need to write it: Yes I know you didn't want to offend anyone. And you didn't. But you got on peoples nerves. Rant over, sorry.

Look, you seem to be a good guy, but you have to stop this endless repeating of stuff. You said you harbour no ill will against Stefano for the ban, so man up, live with it and stop mentioning it in everything you write. If you want back to the AC forum or have a conversation about what happened, send Stefano a PM here on RD and talk to him. He goes by kunos. He's Italian - emotional, but not unreasonable :)

Cant seem to get a good setting, looked everywhere google searches only bring up CSR and not CSL settings. Any fanatec csl users that can share there setting please?
I use the follwoing settings for my CSL Elite PS4:

Wheel: (driver v293 inkl FW, note that the FEI setting is different from v292. FEI @100 now makes the signal sharper, closer to 0 makes it more dampened)
Senn: set to the DOR of the specific car - set to 40 in AC for this
Sho: 100
Abs: Off
Dri: Off
For: 100
Spr: Off
Dpr: Off
FEI: 100

In-game:
FFB gain: 50%
Slip: 10%
All other Effects: 0%
Gyro: Enabled
(You can find Gyro in \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini set ENABLE_GYRO=0 to ENABLE_GYRO=1 to enable it)

The first post I accidentally put in the wrong place. My bad! RD moved it to rF2 after I made another one in AC. The third one was just a question about what happens now, which got derailed. At that point I tried apologizing for everything I could think of, which only made it worse.

I wasn't complaining about the ban, just be careful about this subject, because I was told AC just works, plug it in and go. Now having said that, I'm an old Hot Rod guy that probably shouldn't be playing with computers so I really understand how I can get everyone so upset.

Sorry for derailing this thread. I'll leave now!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back