1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel and Pedals: FIRST LOOK

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by William Marsh, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Hey guys! If you remember, I was the guy who leaked the wheel a few days ago. Well, Fanatec has sent me the Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel and Pedals to take a look at! They just announced the set today, and I got the set just about 5 hours ago! I made a quick "First Look" video, and took a look at the setup:

So far, I'm pleasantly surprised with the wheel and pedals, with it being a solid construction. When I saw the previews of the CSL Elite Pedals, I was fearing the worst, with it almost looking a little chintzy, but it's pretty BEEFY in my opinion! I have not had the time to test out the setup, but I'm pretty optimistic.

What are your thoughts of the wheel? Do you think you'll consider picking it up?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Definitely no. Why would I downgrade from CSW v2 to worse wheel base. And I have to add that Sony is big ***hole with its recent tactics to end Fanatec's older wheels support/functionality on PS4, hopefully Sony suffers big time from that decision.

3. samcar304

samcar304
    Sam Carmichael Staff

Thanks for the Video, really nice showcase of the new equipment!

I think i might go for the pedals since i still have the old CSR ELITE pedals, And i like the look and shape of these new pedals a lot more. I might have gone for the wheelbase if i did not go to a T300 earlier this year, but the wheel base is as expensive as a t300/tx with a rim and the fanatec rims are quite expensive but at te end of the day its a product you can expect quality on. Still no problems with my Thrustmaster... Fingers crossed it stays that way.

4. csw2 power 7 nm= 749,95 e
    csl elite power 6nm = 319.95 e

great deal:whistling:

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Think I prefer the look of my previous generation CSR Elite pedals, and I got for those for only £80 secondhand...

• Agree Agree x 1

7. Performance > Looks