Resource icon

GRID Autosport Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 (CSW V2) Grid Autosport Control-Files 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crash-and-more submitted a new resource:

Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 (CSW V2) Grid Autosport Control-Files - control-file replacement to turn CSW V2 into a supported wheel

The XML files here are customized control files for some Codemasters-titles exclusively for the Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Version 2 (CSW V2). These files are not compatible with the Clubsport Wheel Version 1 (CSW V1). Don't use it with a CSW V1!!

Neither the Fa. Codemasters, nor the Fa. Fanatec is involved in the production of these files. So please understand that the companies do not support these files.

The (very small) files in this package are not only for Grid Autosport, but also for the...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 151827

Hello. I have a csw v2 with the xbox one hub. The hub is the same as the universal hub. I used these files and when i go into game it still doesn't recognize the wheel. I go to setting and controls and the cursor just continues to scroll downwards. Any ideas? Thanks for this.

• Deleted member 151827

A huge Thank You to you for this! :) Works like a charm!

• Deleted member 151827

Is there anything i need to do to get Clutch pedal to map? When i click clutch to map it, push clutch pedal...nothing happens? Thanks for this great mod once again!

Thanks for sharing this mod. I tried for the life of me to get my V2 working with GRID Autosport last night and had no success. I cannot wait to get home tonight to try this fix.

Hello. I have a csw v2 with the xbox one hub. The hub is the same as the universal hub. I used these files and when i go into game it still doesn't recognize the wheel. I go to setting and controls and the cursor just continues to scroll downwards. Any ideas? Thanks for this.

I thought it was just me. I had the same problem last night with my GRID Autosport game with my CSW V2.

• Deleted member 151827

Every time i try to play this game after i haven't in a while it's broke. lol. I installed all the files and when i start the game up and go to options to bind the wheel it keeps scrolling without me touching anything. Any ideas? Thanks.

• Deleted member 151827

Update: So i messed with it for an hour and came up with this. I started the game with the keyboard, went to options, controls, then plugged csw v2 into pc. I was then able to bind the steering, brake, shifter, accelerator and basic car things. I am now able to use the wheel to play grid autosport, but the wheel doesn't work for any of the menu items. Very weird!

EDIT: I have to bind it in this fashion every time i play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing