Sell Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V2 w/DSD Tilton Pedals and Mugen MBX7R Shock Upgrade

Up for sale are my trusty Fanatec Clubsport V2s. I've had these about 18 months and last serviced them in March (that's where I take them to bits, clean them, reassemble and lubricate).

Extras
DSD Tilton pedals - these are awesome, nice and grippy and provide much more feel through the sole of your shoe. The original pedals and all fixing are included so you;ll be a happy camper whatever your preference.

Mugen MBX7R Shock - Considered a mandatory upgrade by most but impossible to get hold of in the UK. I picked these up from the US and at some point during the 500 years they took to arrive I ordered new pedals so haven't done anything with this other than assemble and fill it with 1300cst shock oil. Just in the hand it's a MASSIVE improvement over the Fanatec stock shock.

The pedals will of course come boxed and includes the original USB and RJ45 cables.

Pictures

Price
£200 with one shock or £220 with two.

Hey have you considered selling one of the shocks alone?
I have the same pedals, and I been looking for the shocks for a while now with no luck.
I would be really interested in buying one of those from you

zapp-brannigan-futurama-into-the-wild-green-yonder-2.09.jpg

Let the negotiations begin!

No thanks.

Hi Nuno,

No issues shipping to Portugal at a little extra cost but the DSD pedals and Mugen shocks are now gone. Sorry about that.

Pedals with original pedal faces are still here if you're interested at a reduced cost.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.1%