Sell Fanatec BMW GT2 wheel - Excellent condition

no

FYI one sold on ebay yesterday with grip wear for £272.00

This costs over £300 to get into the uk now
At today's exchange rate this can be delivered to the UK brand new with a warranty for about £294. That includes 20% VAT, a 2.5% carrier fee (which may not be charged) and a 3% card fee (again, might not be charged). Whoever paid £272 for a worn one without a warranty overpaid massively. eBay for you.

Anyway, GLWS.

Last edited:
Ok i dont see how your input is in any way useful or helpful. I was only stating that as a reference that the price is pretty good and people are willing to pay for these wheels and Fanatec gear in general. If you want to pay £60 for a warranty that is up to you but this wheel is in perfect boxed condition and an offer of £200 is not acceptable.

You make it sound like I killed your mother...

Ok i dont see how your input is in any way useful or helpful. I was only stating that as a reference that the price is pretty good and people are willing to pay for these wheels and Fanatec gear in general. If you want to pay £60 for a warranty that is up to you but this wheel is in perfect boxed condition and an offer of £200 is not acceptable.

I'm just giving any potential buyers some information. You said these cost over £300 to ship to the UK - I was only stating that they don't, and that £272 on eBay for a used one isn't a good deal.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 156 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 105 44.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 111 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 65 27.5%
Back