• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fanatec Black friday ?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Oops, Nov 14, 2017 at 16:03.

1. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    Hi all, I've been searching the internet and I can't find anything definitive, so does anyone know when the fanatec black Friday deals are on, I'm thinking of upgrading from my Thrustmaster t300rs and t3pa pro pedals to the csl elite wheel for pc and ps4 and the csl elite pedals with load cell. :)

2. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    If they are coming it will start next Friday and the entire website will go down again for days as it gets slammed. I'm guessing they will make it one week long from the off rather than one day but I'll be shocked if the website doesn't die under the load come Friday!

It will get announced on their Facebook page so just check there from time to time.

3. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    Thanks m8, I'll keep a close eye on the FB page, just as a matter of interest do they usually offer big savings, is it worth my while waiting or should I just pull the trigger now (I'm not the most patient guy :))

4. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    Definitely worth waiting, it's more a matter of hoping what you want is on offer than worrying the discount won't be enough!

5. MarpanX

MarpanX
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
  6. T.L

T.L
    +Dyrkan+ Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Lol Wtf! Im thinking EXACTLY the same, although I have modded G27 pedals with my T300 and the fanatec CSL Elite wheel Im looking at is the formula version. And of course load cell kit with the brake pedal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    Hi Guys, it looks like Fanatec will be updating their site with the Black Friday deals tomorrow, though you still won't be able to buy until next Friday 24th :)

8. T.L

T.L
    +Dyrkan+ Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Hoping for good prices, maybe I go for the wheel base 2.5 after all, why not, its xmas soon anyway. :sneaky:

9. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    In Europe too, or only in USA/Canada? Until now I havn't seen any indication on their european site that they're doing black friday offers. Would be nice though, I need a handbrake.

10. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    Everywhere they ship to, deals will be announced tomorrow.

• Love Love x 1
  11. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    Getting very impatient Grrrrrrrrrr cant wait to see their deals :D:thumbsup::whistling:

12. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Nothing to see yet on the eu. Fanatec page. I actually wanted to order the v1.5 handbrake today, but it'd be a bummer to see that I could've got it cheaper if I'd waited for a few days.....
    Ain't life a bitch? :D

13. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    The handbrake was in last years sale, I'd be surprised to see it in this years too but you never know, last year was also the first time they had more than one deal.

14. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    I had intending ordering a few items, wheel & pedals etc, last week but I've been holding off, don't know how long I can go though lol
    @Furnace Inferno any idea how much it was discounted by?

15. abcx

abcx

Ratings:
    +0
  16. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    A lot and included the €20 USB adapter was something like €90 from what I remember. They did release the 1.5 soon after but for the price you can't complain!

17. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +26
    Looking good it says one of four but I can only see the one offer so far. I wish they would say what the other offers are so I know whether to go ahead and order my stuff :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 16:17
  18. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,269
    Second offer is a saving on the Fanatec Universal Hub, plus the rim for free.

Everything is on their Facebook page, otherwise it is hard to find anything, although their blog on their website is also listing the deals.

Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, can't stress that enough. The website shows very little at the moment. They've done this for the last few years. The offers go up on their page around 1000 GMT.

Third offer may well be the lower priced base, but the fourth offer I think will be this new high end rim they've been teasing with. Looks like it has rotary encoders on it. God knows how much it will cost though. If it is part of the new high end range maybe £600??

This is good for Fanatec though, the last few years the deals have been single items (Porsche rim, handbrake) but this year they seem to be going all out.

19. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    I want to buy the handbrake, but I'll wait till all four offers are there before I order.
    Who knows, I might get lucky ....;)

• Like Like x 1