1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanate/Logitech question

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Ashley Riches, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Fanatec/Logitech question

Hi everybody this is my first post so please be gentle lol, could somebody tell me what cable i need to attatch a g27 set of pedals to a gt3rs v2 wheel? On the fanatec website it says a ps/2 cable is this one of these cables? i dont really want to order one from Fanatec and wait 2 months like the wheel lol this is just a stop gap until next month when i can order some csp pedals

Thanks for your help chaps Ash

2. You dont need a cable, the G27 pedals have their own, you do need an adapter, which i'm quite positive still comes with the wheel itself. Look in your box! :) (Fanatec has it for sale aswell)

PS welcome here, but please check your topic title before posting, looks a bit cheap this way ;)
  3. Hi thanks for your reply yes thats whats missing from the wheel when i brought it second hand you see so i need to no what adapter it is so i can perchase it from somewhere here in the UK do you no what its called?

Thanks Ashley