1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Fanaleds

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Doug Taylor, Nov 9, 2013.

1. How do you guy's feel about this plugin? I just downloaded it. Tried it on Assetto Corsa and have mixed feelings about it.

2. What mixed feelings do you have? I like it because it means I can have my gear/shift lights without the rest of the hud (even if my 'shift lights' are just flashing square brackets on my GT3RS v2's display, lol)

3. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i like it also ,, i have speed and gears , but i did not have to download anything it was working as soon as i started the game

4. It just took a few minutes to figure it out. I turned brake effects off. just added to much traffic if you will as far as ffb at stops. I like rumble to shift, speed and gear display. Question though. The little brackets don't light up at shift point even though the box is checked. Any ideas? Thanks

5. I believe that ATM the plugin is only calibrated to work with the Elise (as that was the tech demo car). Try that car and see if it works (I haven't yet). Alternatively, AC may not be outputting the same information as it was before so Fanaleds is getting the gear information but not the RPM information. I think the first idea is more likely but I haven't tested the Elise yet. In any case, the 'shift lights' will work in the future, they just haven't updated it yet...

• Like Like x 1

6. Just tried the Elise and it's not working either. Thanks for the info. :)

7. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hmmm i have all cars working, strange you guys cannot get it going

8. I figured out how to turn it on. :)

9. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

nice , what did you have to press?

10. open fanaleds.....open settings folder.....open global with notepad.....top line...revledtype=....change from 0 to 1.

11. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

thanks i will keep that in mind ,if it suddenly stops