Failed to load championship

please help me its probably very simple for you guys,but i have big trouble with this one.I have race on addon and i started new custom championship with one custom skin loaded.After first race in Curitiba,i made very good result (95% opponents),i was second.When i launch the game again and try to continue the championship it says "Failed to load championship,you are missing the following components:
Honda Accord R 2008".Please help me,i know that i need to put something in some directory but how,where,what ? THANK YOU GUYS

first i opened templates in main game directory -honda.rar file.I saved body,windows and windows int on proper way,and it works great in game.I also make .ini file and named .dds files like it should be.Then i copied that folder (with dds and ini) to my docs/sim bin/....custom skins.. Only problem is when i want to continue championship it says : "failed to load championship,you are missing the following components:
Honda Accord R 2008".. please help,i spet so much much time trying to fix this and so much time to make good result on first race.And i plan to spend very much time playing this game in the future..please any advice ? thank you

You're one race into a Championship, right?
Give it up and start a new one.
Put your skin in before beginning the event and see if it fails again.
If it does, give it up and start another one without the skin.
Download someone else's skin and try that if it still fails.
Compare your skin to a downloaded skin.

Save your "docs/sim bin/...", delete all your Race 07 and Steam folders from the HD, go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and login, then reload all of your content.

thank you guys for quick answer.i will back home tonight and try this solutions.Justin,i have installed every expansion that require wtcc 2008 - (stcc2,race ON) . Mr.T is saying than i need to open CUSTOMIZE.bch file @ RACE07/GameData/Championships/Official (with notepad, editor or wordpad) and to change and to change value for allowed custom skins from "0" to "1" .I will try this also.

i have game data folder who include this type of car.everything works good exept the chmp loading..also i find the topic where one guy have the exactly same problem.people try to help him with some .car file i also tried that but there is so many combinations to change and is not perfect explained..maybe that is the solution ? what i need to do ? and my .bch file do NOT contain "allowedskin" line

i have championship started and finished first event of eleven.when try to load /continue champ it says "Failed to load championship,you are missing the following components:
Honda Accord R 2008". I put the template and make .ini file before cmhp start and everything works fine until i need to continue/load existing championship.please PLEASE help me if you can,how could i told the game that i HAVE that car in custom skins or whatever i need to do ? thank you and sorry if i miss the tread or if i bored you with questions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back