F1 2011 Face models

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Wassup fellow RD members,

I have a question. Is it possible to change the face models of the drivers? As a black person i would like to be able to use Lewis Hamiltons face. It really upsets me when i lift my visor up when i win a race you see this blue eyed white person underneath the helmet. I am not trying to be racist if some people think that I just want to make career mode... MY career mode.

There is a lot to do to achieve this. If you know how to extract the relevant pssg texture files, convert them to dds, put it all into photoshop, do the 'face off' switcherooney, save the dds, convert it back into pssg and then put it back into correct folder it's easy. If you dont have the know how or the correct software to do it, then its not worth it.

There is a lot to do to achieve this. If you know how to extract the relevant pssg texture files, convert them to dds, put it all into photoshop, do the 'face off' switcherooney, save the dds, convert it back into pssg and then put it back into correct folder it's easy. If you dont have the know how or the correct software to do it, then its not worth it.

Yeah, I think the road end here. Back to Grand Prix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back