Resource icon

Skins F_Retro 1975 Skins 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
20160424013733_1.jpg
Nice!
edit: wow, i can edit even the system points, order in calendar, add tracks, rules..
Its really great. Thanks a lot!
Everything working great and beautiful:

Im using also the jsgme that Keith Windsor sugest. Mod management is now a simple task (btw simply amazing skins, i wonder how much time you spend making all this)

Last edited:
I just tried to install this mod but when I select it it only shows the pace car. I have successfully installed the 88 and 91 mods including replacing the text as required but this one has me stumped. Does it still work for anyone else with the latest version of AMS (0.96)?

I just tried to install this mod but when I select it it only shows the pace car. I have successfully installed the 88 and 91 mods including replacing the text as required but this one has me stumped. Does it still work for anyone else with the latest version of AMS (0.96)?
I'll check it as soon as I get chance, thanks

I'll check it as soon as I get chance, thanks
Thanks Keith. Much appreciated. I really love these mods.

It might be worthwhile posting an update of the 88 and 91 mods with the updated settings. I used the find and replace batch file as mentioned in the other thread:

http://findandreplace.sourceforge.net/

Took me about 20 minutes to clean up the 88 but only about 2 mins for the 91 as I knew what I was doing the second time..

Thanks Keith. Much appreciated. I really love these mods.

It might be worthwhile posting an update of the 88 and 91 mods with the updated settings. I used the find and replace batch file as mentioned in the other thread:

I already updated the 88 mod so that should work fine if you downloaded it since the last update?
But I still need to update 91 and 75. I'll get them done very soon.

I already updated the 88 mod so that should work fine if you downloaded it since the last update?
But I still need to update 91 and 75. I'll get them done very soon.

Yes, I had the old 1.02 version of the 88 mod. Just tried the new version and it worked without any editing required.

Also, the new 75 mod you just uploaded works fine now too. Absolute brilliant work, thanks. Makes AMS seem so much more complete. Just need some V10 and V12 seasons...

Yes, I had the old 1.02 version of the 88 mod. Just tried the new version and it worked without any editing required.

Also, the new 75 mod you just uploaded works fine now too. Absolute brilliant work, thanks. Makes AMS seem so much more complete. Just need some V10 and V12 seasons...

Thanks :) I'll update the 91 set very soon, that is taking a bit longer as it has performance variations like the 88 set. Not sure about other car sets at the moment, but I agree the v10 and v12 are both worth doing as well :)

Hi Keith,

There are 2 SRS files in your "Series" folder. Could you explain what each of these file is doing?

And thanks a lot for your work, as always. :)

Hi Keith,

There are 2 SRS files in your "Series" folder. Could you explain what each of these file is doing?

And thanks a lot for your work, as always. :)

There is one srs file, the other is a tga. They are needed to make the mod appear in the main menu, and more importantly to control other aspects such as talent file location & max number of opponents.

My bad... I overwrote your previous version (with the 9975.srs) and I was getting 2 series because you renamed the series file. After having deleted the previous version and installed the latest one, I just have 1 SRS file. Sorry for the mix-up.

Thanks for the explanation.

My bad... I overwrote your previous version (with the 9975.srs) and I was getting 2 series because you renamed the series file. After having deleted the previous version and installed the latest one, I just have 1 SRS file. Sorry for the mix-up.

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, I'm sorry about that - although it's always a good idea to remove old versions first, I usually try to make sure that new versions overwrite any old ones, but I did a complete rebuild this time & while tidying up some file names I overlooked that possibility this time. (I'll put a warning note on the front page).

Hi, I dont know if someone can help, but I want to swap some of the teams' models out for the Copuersucar Fittipaldi car from the default Formula Retro, and then obviously skin them myself, to create some variety.
How can i go about this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back