• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins F458 GT2 - DHL 1.0

F458 GT2 DHL

1. Pierre Chalochet

Pierre Chalochet

Ratings:
    +196
    Pierre Chalochet submitted a new resource:

F458 GT2 - DHL - F458 GT2 DHL

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger

Ratings:
    +16
    I'm a little confused here... seems like many of the skins you uploaded are already existing skins. I own most of them, and your skins are EXACTLY the same. Are you just uploading other modder's skins without permission?? :O_o:

3. Pierre Chalochet

Pierre Chalochet

Ratings:
    +196
    Hi, don't worry, I did 100% of these skins but never uploaded them by RaceDept since the AC's Official forum closure. I think RaceDept is more visible than nogrip (nickname "Lachaussette") so I decided to change my publication way and to re-upload here (all my AC skins only) to managed the futures skins correctly too.

Thanks for interest and sorry for the confusion, now the next one will be a new skin for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger

Ratings:
    +16
    Ah yes, I recognize your name Lachaussette from NoGrip! :) Sorry about that! I have so many of your skins from way back, always appreciated your awesome work! Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1