F1 2010 F430 Steering Wheel Settings?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
hi people can you help me and may look like from your steering wheel settings? 'm somehow not so happy with my ... my steering wheel is the thrust F430 masters ... maybe someone has this

I have that wheel, but my settings won't be of much use to you I'm afraid: the gear lever for changing down seems to have got very unresponsive all of a sudden, so I've had to change my settings, which is a bit of a pain as I've only had the wheel since January! Thank God for the face buttons - I can use them to change the gears. I don't think the levers are designed strong enough to withstand the hammering they're going to get in a 100% race when changing down at the end of a long straight. Luckily, I was able to smoothly go from using the levers to using the buttons. It has a two year guarantee either way.

I now have a problem of my own however - since I've had to change my settings to custom, the D-Pad no longer works for menu navigation! No biggie, but I could do without having to use the keyboard for menu navigation.

Edit: You mean the steering settings, don't you? I'll try and upload mine later. :)

Mine are set as

DEADZONE 5%
SATURATION 100%
LINEARTY 40%
THROTTLE 0%
SATURATION 100%
BRAKE 0%
SATURATION 100%

This is set up on a G27, so not too sure how it would work on yours.

I now have a problem of my own however - since I've had to change my settings to custom, the D-Pad no longer works for menu navigation! No biggie, but I could do without having to use the keyboard for menu navigation.

Since this thread covers what I need help with, I didn't see the point in opening a new thread; can anyone help with my issue?
@OP - I'll grab my settings for you right now. :)

96AFE168ACCE7F7BAF47814A35343BFDD5FE2CA5
96AFE168ACCE7F7BAF47814A35343BFDD5FE2CA5

Works well for me; give it a try. :)

Edit: Remember to press the black button with a white F on it, otherwise Force feedback won't be turned on. :)

[Merged] Problem with custom settings

I have the Ferrari F430 FF feedback wheel, but the gear lever for changing down seems to have got very unresponsive all of a sudden, so I've had to change my settings, which is a bit of a pain as I've only had the wheel since January! Thank God for the face buttons - I can use them to change the gears. I don't think the levers are designed strong enough to withstand the hammering they're going to get in a 100% race when changing down at the end of a long straight. Luckily, I was able to smoothly go from using the levers to using the buttons. It has a two year guarantee either way.

I now have a problem with settings - since I've had to change my settings to custom, the D-Pad no longer works for menu navigation! No biggie, but I could do without having to use the keyboard for menu navigation.

Can anyone help?

I have Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel, It's very pretty wheel, and I pleased for this wheel. But I have question for you: I can not configured 5-position “Manettino” buttons. I'm Playing F1 2010 and I want to use this manettino buttons on this game for changing Throttle setting (fast, standart, cruise). Can you halp me?

Read the manual. It came with the wheel or just download it from thrustmasters webpage.
You have to set it to Manual mode, the switch is behind the wheel.
Then move the Manettion swith and push on it. You have to push on it when you moved it to the position you want.

not works, works only PC
I just found this page: http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html 4. Increased wheel support – Increased wheel support and force feedback tweaks (where applicable) for the following wheels; Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback (officially supported), Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience (officially supported), Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch (not officially supported but will work), Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S & GT3 RS2 (both officially supported).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back