F3000 - Zandvoort 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Alex Guehennec

I did 1'27'655 on the world online hotlaps in time attack mod (without fuel also)

I have a question please. I took the hotlaps on time attack mod (the 11 wtcc tracks, Imola and Suzuka). My question is, somebody know if one day there will be a world ranking like wtcc for F3000 ? or must we still go on time attack mod to have the list of 100 best hotlaps like now ?

• Alex Guehennec

suspension very important here to let everytime the rear train on this sliding track
in the speed "S" the car must be very equilibrate with your wings to stay on the good trajectory. The camber correct this problem too but careful to acceleration with rear train then

and it was on time attack mod, also without fuel, more easier

sorry i understand myself nothing to my english lol

Attachments

• zandvoort.jpg
    zandvoort.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 237
This is going to be a tough track for the F3000. Fast open wheeled cars means everyone needs to be paying attention to the cars around them to ensure no accidents. With full damage on, light contact could result in loss of splitter or tires on the front.

So far I am 6 seconds off the pace, but working on it to try and trim it down some before the event. I think down force and gearing are going to be the 2 main factors here at this track. Well 2 main besides big big cajones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back