1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3000 @ Mid America- Saturday January 10th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Password: click here

Class: F3000
    Track: Mid America Motorplex - link
    Weather: Changeable

Practice: 30mins @ 17:00GMT (12:00PM US EST)
    Qualification: Superpole 15mins @ 17:30GMT
    Warmup: 10mins @ 17:45GMT
    Race: 40laps @ 17:55GMT

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.

Make sure to install the rain fix in case we get bad weather (rain fix link)

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

1. Niklas Vesterinen
    2. Timothy Miller ***
    3. Andrew Evans
    4. Eric Kaczmarek ***
    5. Jean Michel Rucheton ***
    6. Dave Stephenson - skin
    7. Jan Wikström
    8. Marcel vd Aa
    9. Roberto Silvestri
    10. Ken Hunter
    11. Craig Hume
    12. Hendrie Klink
    13. Nico Major
    14. Patrick Duivelaar
    15. Pierre Lundberg
    16. Jim McGhee
    17. Ingo Voellinger
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver

1. Sean Vohs
    2. James Yates
    3. Driver
    *** "The Back Markers" skin
  2. Great! Some more F3000 action, sign me up please....
  3. this sounds like its gonna be fun, I'm in!
  4. i'm there!
  5. count me in! Looking forward to being lapped again by some slow Finnish dude in a bycicle... :victory:
  6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

yes please :)
  7. yes sure..... im in :laugh2:
  8. I was just waiting for you Jan before going to bed:)!!!
  9. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in pls, however this timetable is a bit odd for me so i might not make it...
  10. Marcel, I didnt want to interfere with any of the usual Saturday evening Euro events. That's why I scheduled it a little earlier.

Hope you can make it. That track is really fun!!
  11. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

I'll do my best...
  12. Nico Major

Nico Major
    Premium Member

I would like to participate, but I am not 100% sure if I can make it, so put me to reserve please.

Thx, Nico
  13. Me in please!
  14. Nico Major

Nico Major
    Premium Member

Today I downloaded the track and had to practice a lot to get used to it. Never heard of it before, but very interesting layout and easy to mess up a lap if you don't get the line right. Nice choice Eric!

This time I did my test runs with a significant amout of fuel (55 liters to be exact) and during training sessions (less grip) to get used to more race like conditions (lesson learned from last event, I hope it will actually work out).

Since I was way off the pace with the default setup I will attach the one I ended up with today. Also if you allow me a little hint - don't follow the racing groove through Turn 2. You can go full there in a nearly straight line. (see picture)

I hope we can meet on track on Saturday.

Attached Files:

15. Please sign me up for this one.
  16. i have some thank you, sign me up please
  17. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Did some testing last night, and strangely the fps are worse than on Mid-Ohio.
    Ihope i can get this sorted...
  18. I seem to be playing around in the high 1:13's. So i hope not everybody is as fast as Nico
  19. I wouldnt worry about that:)
  20. i got a feeling it might be wet :dance2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.