1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3000 @ Cicada - Monday January 9th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3000
    Car: Formula 3000
    Track: Cicada Download here
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

This week, we will run the fast Formula 3000 class on last weeks mystery track, Cicada. The download is an updated version, so please make sure to download it, and re-install the track if you had it already for the mystery event!
    NOTE!! Remove older versions!!!

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:45 GMT: Qualification
    20:55 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2 x 20 mins)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below. :)
    1. Vinicius Ferreira
    2. Kennett Ylitalo
    3. Keiron Swart
    4. Dario Busi
    5. Rupe Wilson
    6. Aristide Romanov
    7. Philip Brown
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -
    Update #16
  2. Ok, here is the track DL location: http://cream.galleria.fi/RD/Tracks/Cicada099d_by_CreamK.zip

NOTE!! Remove older versions!!!

The memory issue that almost ruined the Mystery Track event is now gone. Memory size running 24AI offline is under 400megs (edit: 588megs online), previously it was over 750megs... Changelog here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/cicada-gp.29603/#post-1016168

There is a test server up, srs Cicada test, i hope that some of you who had the ctd last time, would go and check if it works for them. Everybodys invited, just leave a message on the chat screen, i'll read them later.. Edit: this is a good opportunity to test custom weather patterns that behave more realistically than the games autogenerated weather. Just go to practice2 and drive on track the first 20 minutes (or watch monitor..)

Screens added, request below: (it was a good thing i reserved this post early ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Could an image of the track be posted because I only find insects on google.
    Cheers. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sign me up
  5. Sign me and Dario Busi up, Thanks
  6. We had a racetest with Rupe.. What started as "let's do a few laps" turned in to two full length races.. The combo is perfect..

There is a custom weather running, btw..
  7. Please sign me up!
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

sign me in please...:rolleyes:
  9. Last event was really hot. Please sign me up, thank you.
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

This track is so good Kennett:) im on the test server now if any bodies up for a sundey drive
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Interesting track, will have a go,

Sign me up please...thanks
  12. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Server is up! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

just did a lap.. 149.800 very scary.... .
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Wov... My PB is 1:50.2 and it was lucky lap, almost lost it after the triple-apex turn and run in to the wall at Victoria Valiente. That translates something like "only the bravest will win", Unica Victoria Valiente.. Any spanish speakers could correct my typos, i had to use translate a lot: http://cream.galleria.fi/RD/Pics/Mysterytrack/Layout.pdf
  15. Sorry guys I'm going to have to pull out of this one. Uni work needs to come first. Have a good race
  16. sorry, sign me out
  17. sorry sign me and dario busy out Struggling with lag
  18. This is the last time i'll be offering my track for RD, this is a joke.
  19. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

this track is so good, dont loose faith Kennett, they dont know what there missing....;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.