1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F3 @ Santa Cruz do Sul - Wednesday 16th January 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Mod: Formula 3
    Tracks: Santa Cruz do Sul

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 30 Minutes
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Guus Verver
    2. Kevin Mcdonald
    3. Gabriel Bechtold
    4. Matej Lakota
    5. Marian Zelenka
    6. Sven Arne Andersson
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver

2. sign me up :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sign me up :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Server is up guys, i might be able to join, will definitely let you know at a later date :)

5. I'll try join you guys...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scott, will the event go ahead if only two people are signed up ?

7. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

I'm in

• Like Like x 2
  8. yes, driver's sign up to race, some driver's only sign up if theirs a certain amount, which adds to the problem of people not signing up in the first place :)

9. It look's as if we've got a few more now :)

10. Don't sign me up yet, but I intend to join and that would be 5 (or 6 with Scott).

11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I don`t like this track, but I am sure, fun factor will be on high level ... so, sign me up, please.

12. but by you signing up, your making the numbers Alberto & by making the numbers more people will sign up, not signing up because theirs not a certain number only pro longs the problem imo.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Sign me up.

Don't forget to use Stefan's setup from download section. It seems to have much more grip. I also added +5 on wings. Seems better to me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please. :)

15. Agreed, but it is also badly seen to sign up to then withdraw. I was not 100% sure if I could join or not (same as you), thus I did not sign up, yet.

Now I know, sign me up.

16. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

I Can't make this:cry:

17. oh agreed, if your not 100% i don't sign up either, but when people say they won't sign up unless theirs a certain amount of people racing then it only adds to the problem.

18. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Im in

19. really really sorry for punting you out Sven-Arne, the speed difference caught me completely by surprise and I couldnt avoid you anymore :(

Race went as I expected, lots of crashes and spins. Had some nice battles with Matej and Marian, but unlike me they managed to keep it on the track. Great job guys.
    Thanks for showing up everybody, I hope we have a full grid next time :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Yeah, this isn't hot lapping Guus. Focus on staying on the track. Black stuff as they say. :D You would have won it easily. How can you have so much grip and speed?

Sorry for that tap Matej. As I wrote after the race, I was a bit faster in that section and had to avoid hitting you by taking curb which resulted in hitting you. :rolleyes: Glad it was just a tap and you managed. Good save. Seems like we have very similar performance. Good race again. I'm happy that I don't end up in some big gap as I used to in R07.

Yes, it would be nice to have fuller grid so I couln'd win again. :D Nah, that was just a joke. I'm still slower than aliens. If Scott, Bram, Chris ... would have joined... uff.

I'm trying iRacing right now, again, and I'm so happy that I bought GSC. It's so good. Shame we don't have more tracks. I miss Valencia (RT), Brno, ... I really need to learnt how to port them into GSC. Just for myself.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.