1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F3 @ Interlagos - Wednesday 13th Febuary 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Mod: Formula 3
    Tracks: Interlagos GP

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 35 Minutes
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Mick Aspinall
    2. Jan Krautter
    3. Milan Frank
    4. Wedsley Dias
    5. Guus Verver
    6. Sven-Arne Andersson
    7. Arjan Smittenaar
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver
    40. Driver
    41. Driver

2. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

Sign me up please:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Signe me up :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Count me in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sign me up please. :thumbsup:

6. sign me up please

7. Welcome Guus & Wedsley :D , i may join you guys, but to early to say right now, not sure what my plans are yet :)

Server is up!

8. I'd like to join please.

Question - do setups make much difference to these cars?

9. Yes they do, at least for me. If i spend 2 hours testing (usually about my max for a club race) i will usually find a good one and a half seconds from "improving" the base setup. Some peeps and this might be you George, find the base setup very very good for them and hardly improve at all :)

@ Scott, i will almost defo make this race ...if the lightning stays away!
    I haven't touched a racing game for 3 weeks until my day off yesterday. I reaquainted myself with these cars....i forgot how much fun they are to drive :inlove:

10. Thanks bill, any tips on improving the setup? Is there any specific things you normally change or just all of it?

I only just bought the game yesterday, lovng it so far. Looking forward to the race, any ideas on what would be a good laptime?

11. Firstly, congrats on choosing this game. I always come back to it and get the most pleasure/reward.
    Secondly, setups are sooo driver specific. I have downloaded a couple of setups in the past by Aliens and find the car undriveable. I can't ever remember using someone else's setup tbh. Personally i hate oversteer so that is the first thing i try to dial out. The only 3-4 things i play with (due to my lack of technical knowhow) are wings (front about 4 or 5 notches less than rear), soften the suspension especially the rear alot and tyre pressure down on the more heavily used side of the car. I do very little else, if anything. If i knew how to send you my setup i would. I'll investigate how to do that one day :whistling:

Laptimes are not to be mentioned here so as not to potentially scare newbies off by posting Alien times (not me that's for sure but still...)

Hope this helps George. Good luck tonight (actually 5.00am my time hehe) and most importantly have fun! I'm just hoping to make it passed T4 this time!!

12. Marian? Matej? dont you dare not join :sneaky:

13. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Hi Guus. I work nightshift today, so sadly, I must pass this one :(.

15. Arjan Smittenaar

Arjan Smittenaar
    Premium Member

Sign me up please..

16. Sorry guys, will not be able to make. I was really looking forward but something else cropped up.

17. sorry i just try track

18. Lots of rain around but no thunder or lightning so,
    sign me up please

19. late sign up ...

20. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

Sorry Bill for tap, problem with car as soon as race started. Car felt fine in practice and quali, but as soon as race started it felt floaty and FFB was intermitent. I noticed that on the track map it was showing me as stationary on the grid also. I did'nt want to spoil the race for anyone with a broken car so thought it better if i'd retire:thumbsdown:. Was really looking forward to tonight aswell, downer!! Never had that fault before, hope it's a one off! Hope you all had a good race, by the look of quali time's there was going to be some good battles:thumbsup:. See you all next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.