1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU F3 @ Goiânia - Wed 4 June 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, May 30, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Goiânia

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
    19:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
    Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low assists available.

Server Password: click here
    Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track

1. Andrew James
    2. David Slute
    3. Srinath Sundareswaran
    4. Justin Swan
    5. Genci Estebanez
    6. Yuri Kasdorp
    7. Marcus Hagman
    8. Tobias Liesaus
    9. Andres Redondo
    10. Mark Bushell
    11. Damian Ros
    12. Jan Mikuž
    13. Tuomas Lankinen
    14. Julian Dietz
    15. Paul Hurlow
    16. Christian Militzer
    17. Paul Bennett
    18. Sven-Arne Andersson
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Sign me up plz!
  3. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

In please :cool:
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Server is up!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

Yes please
  6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Yes Please
  7. Another one.
  8. Yuri

Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium Member

Sign me up :D
  9. Sign me up plzzz :)GSC rookie :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. What´s a good time?? so i know if i need to practice more to not be in your way :p
  11. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

Morning Marcus,lap times dont get discussed for club racing but if its any help im one of the snails at the back :) so i would say the fast guys will be 3+ seconds faster than what i was doing last night,you was slightly quicker when i left and i dont know if you went any quicker but that should give you an idea of times for the front

and dont worry about getting in my way:roflmao: you will be long gone along with all the others:D

but being serious theres some good racing in the middle and towards the back and not all the drivers are aliens and most of all its good fun;)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. well only 7 signed up so far so i´m aiming at Top10 ;)
    • Haha Haha x 2
  13. Nox

Staff Premium Member

14. sign me up pls
  15. sign me up although I´m not sure if I´ll be on time.
  16. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

Been pestered to get back into racing :D so I thought I pick a nice simple race to ease my way back in ;) so sign me up please:thumbsup: .
  17. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

Marcus, I have found a way to assess the top lap times and you would be interested to note that it has more or less worked every single time I used it.

Just go sign up for a single player session with 110% difficulty and hit the end session button for qualifying. Lo and behold you have the top alien's times. :D

And like Lyndon I too have found myself to be off the leaders by a couple or more seconds but good clean racing is ensured wherever one is on the grid.

Double thumbs up for me for giving everything away without giving anything away. :p

P.S. Another way is to watch videos in youtube but that surely is an open secret.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

And another even BETTER way is to not care about the lap times because this is all about having fun no matter where you are on the grid. Triple thumbs up for me :-D
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sing me up for race 1, please
  20. A maybe for me.