1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3 @ Curitiba - Wednesday 6th Febuary 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Mod: Formula 3
    Tracks: Curitiba 2

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Milan Frank
    2. Kevin McDonald
    3. Scott Webber
    4. Guus Vevrer
    5. Mick Aspinall
    6. Alberto Casado
    7. Marian Zelenka
    8. Matej Lakota
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver
    40. Driver
    41. Driver
  2. Sign me up please. :ninja:
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Sign me up please :)
  4. Welcome Milan, I Hope you enjoy your stay here & on GSC club events :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Server is up & im in for this :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sign me up please
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

Sign me up please
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

I'm in!
  9. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Oh, i wish my wife to be wanting a night in front of the TV tonight, just chilling with some soap or Rude Tube or whatever else she wants.

Its been ages since ive raced these little beaut's, i want to get back in at them!
  10. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Sign me up.
  11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up, please.
  12. well **** it looks like im not going to be able to make this one :(. I was looking forward to having another battle with Marian and Matej.
  13. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Me not happy, Guus :( .
    You are always hard, but fair opponent ... and usually faster than me :).
  14. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me in please :)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. guys i really want to race tonight, but i am now regretting going to work today with the flu, it has made me even worse, Ghrr i forgot what it feels like, not had it for 2 years.

i wish you all the best of luck :) , i did do some practice prepping for this but, my headache won't go away either.
  16. Was looking forward to racing you Scott :( get better soon :thumbsup:
  17. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

Thanks to all great racing tonight, was lucky to be gifted 3rd in race one by Sven-Arne, don't no what happend not seen re-play yet. After a bad start to race two, got two wheels on the grass then overshot at hairpin, i drove better than first race to claim 4th this time after Milan made a error. Not sure if his car was ok?. I was really happy with set up tonight, car felt like i could push, made a stupid error trying to overtake Milan but still learning and hopefuly getting a bit better.:)
  18. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

After I made a mistake and ran out of track, the gap was too big for chasing you Matej. Then I made couple off small mistakes. You ran out off fuel? Bummer.

When I had a big lead in second race, I decided to let you pass and have some fun. And it was fun indeed! I had again setup that worked better in slower section of track. It is very scary when taking corners flat, seeing car in front loosing so much speed! Had a hard time not to play bowling!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I made two silly mistakes in the second race. Overshoting a breaking point due to lack of concentration cost me (the anyway temporary) lead. Second time I pushed just ever so slightly bit too hard and spun out of the first chicane. Shame on me, it was looking like a nice battle with Mick. And nope, the car was fine, I am to blame.

Marian and Matej were uncatchable all evening. Great stuff and thanks everybody, I enjoyed myslef.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Tnx guys for great evening again, but now I know one more rule. Never race with 38 °C body temperature, couple aspirines in your butt and terrible headache. Why? Watch video below. In first race I left without fuel one lap before finish line, but in second race, I had my private show. Forgive me all involved, I will never race ill again :(.
    Tnx Marian for great last laps battle, you can see them also on the video from Sven-Arne`s and Marian`s perpective.

Cya all next week :) .
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.