rF2 F3 Classic @ Monaco 1966 - Mon 2nd Feb

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys, my game lagged two times during qualy badly, and after couple of minutes just completely crashed. It happened yesterday in practice once too, but I was sure, that is just a random crash, happening regulary once a month :).
I don˙t want to ruin the race to somebody because my troubles, so I will not be present tonight. Sad, sad evening for me :(.
.. in the meantime, when I will make fresh rF2 install, you enjoy every curve of Monaco :thumbsup:

I was happy with my qualy time with gave me with P2 a front row start.

Both starts had be ok and been followed by a very intense race start with @Aleksi Kivelä. But i did to many mistake so that both races didnt end well.

Did drove these cars for a while which is a shame because they are nice to drive and hard to master over a longer distance.

Race 1: Tight start with Simon but then he made a mistake and I got the lead. @Tapio Rinneaho in P2 desperately tried to catch me for 15 mins but he was no match for me as usual.

Race 2: Again close racing in the beginning but then I bumped Simon a little, possibly causing him to get airborne from the sidewalk. Sorry! Waited for him and race continued. A little after that the game crashed and my race was over.

But it was fun as always :).

Well, glad I survived both races although had a unique incident at that 2nd last turn with its lil elevation my car flipped almost over. Cheers everyone who survived too.

Race 1: Tight start with Simon but then he made a mistake and I got the lead. @Tapio Rinneaho in P2 desperately tried to catch me for 15 mins but he was no match for me as usual.

Race 2: Again close racing in the beginning but then I bumped Simon a little, possibly causing him to get airborne from the sidewalk. Sorry! Waited for him and race continued. A little after that the game crashed and my race was over.

But it was fun as always :).

Yeah to contact forced me into a barrel role. But dont worry i also misjudged your track position and as a was aware about it i tried to avoid the contact but the car went into a slight drift and there was no chance to avoid anything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back