rF2 F3.5 2014 @ Fuji 2012 (DRS) - Mon 1st Sept

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Something funny going on I'm still on the server and they have started working,

Thanks David

lol stopped again as I was going down the pitlane, message came up saying "rear flap system available" and the lights went out

- Jip, that message is a bit misleading during practice, quali and warm up. You can ignore that.
- In the race you get the message "rear flap system enabled" after 3 laps. then DRS available only in the DRS zone.
- If you are in the pit lane you are in the DRS zone ==> DRS available. Once you go into T1 DRS is no longer available.

DRS is only available in the DRS zone during Practice, Warm up, and during the race.

DRS is always available during quali.

My DRS lights on the steering wheel work. Like in the picture.

fotokopie-jpg.57450

Edit: @Bjorn de Haas : Read above...

Last edited:
more problems,I only see drs lights in hdr mode. In single player it works and in MP lights dont show up plus my rearview mirrors are just way to light and i cant see in them.

DRS: everywhere available during Qually !!
During Practice, warmup and race only available in the DRS zone. ;)
DRS lights only light up in the DRS zone, or when available.

Activate DRS with the "rear-flap" key. ==> assign a "rear-flap" key.

Last edited:
Important:

If you get a S/G penalty for what ever reason: DO NOT DO YOUR S/G PENANALTY. :confused: :O_o:
Continue your race. :)

If you disadvantage a fellow driver. Give him back the postion like we always do in the club.

I want to know if i can revered the S/G or DQ in the results file afterwards. ;)
If there are no S/G's. :thumbsup:

Important:

If you get a S/G penalty for what ever reason: DO NOT DO YOUR S/G PENANALTY. :confused: :O_o:
Continue your race. :)

If you disadvantage a fellow driver. Give him back the postion like we always do in the club.

I want to know if i can revered the S/G or DQ in the results file afterwards. ;)
If there are no S/G's. :thumbsup:
If you need a volunteer to jump the start and get a SG I'm available!:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back